When your "after" picture becomes your "before" picture!

I have been on my fitness journey for over two years!
I have tons of people asking me what I am doing...
Consistency and nutrition is key!!!
I have struggles. Mentally and physically...
If you want something you have to make goals and go for it!!!
Like I stated, I have struggled... But the important thing is not giving up!!! Trust the process! Slow progress is still progress...
The picture on the left was my "after" picture... After I struggled and succeeded for about 1.5 years to achieve my goal... Then I set a goal to be better...
It's not easy... At all... But that's what's so rewarding when you see the results!!!
9y20ctyy52dr.jpeg

Replies

• FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Awesome
  • theresanguyener13
    theresanguyener13 Posts: 32 Member
    Awesome
    Thank you girl!!!
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    awesome!!!!!!
  • cafisher0404
    cafisher0404 Posts: 77 Member
    great job!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Congrats on your work you look fabulous. Most women your age would have killed for your 2015 picture.

Unfortunately we are our worst enemy and biggest critic. You have a great mentality as far as your approach to life it just won't translate to your nutrition and appearance with that attitude you'll succeed at whatever you do
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    You look amazing!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Those leg gains! :o Congrats, you look great!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    You guys look great, bet it's amazing having similar goals and motivation together :) nicely done! !!!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Amazing! I can't wait to get there!
  • theresanguyener13
    Those leg gains! :o Congrats, you look great!
    Thank you:love:
  • theresanguyener13
    tmove2015 wrote: »
    Amazing! I can't wait to get there!

Take pictures!!!
    It's rewarding to look back and see how far you've came!!!

• spurby123
    spurby123 Posts: 14 Member
    Awesome work! Do you have a starting photo/weight? Thanks for the motivation:)
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Fantastic :)
  • theresanguyener13
    spurby123 wrote: »
    Awesome work! Do you have a starting photo/weight? Thanks for the motivation:)
    pyeiagasxti2.jpeg
    rot08ffzqpmp.jpeg

• theresanguyener13
    Hey girls,

I have been getting a lot of messages in regards to my transformation.
    I am 5'2 135ish lbs and currently shedding for Bikini Season! These are my seasons: bikini, maintainable, relaxed... and it's a cycle that repeats...
    c13l637wufcf.jpg
    This is my transformation...

These pictures were all taken for an event we have here called "Mullet Toss"
    My goal every bikini shedding season is to be better than the year before... not much weight loss between each picture... prob 5-15 lbs difference... I am working on having a leaner, stronger body...
    I eat very clean but in moderation! I follow a LCHF with intermittent fasting approach. This works for me! And it really took me a solid two years to dial in what works for me, my body, my work schedule... I've tried pretty much everything, but you have to find the right way for yourself to be able to sustain that lifestyle!!!

I have been asked what "supplements" I take... none... I eat good nutritional foods that help me feel and look better! Yes, I will eat the occasional pizza or junk... but that's the key... occasionally not daily!!! Once you start eating healthy the junk food cravings go away!!!

After Mullet Toss and achieving my bikini body goal, I wanted to step it up... so, I decided to do a bikini show... this made me stay focus and really challenged me mentally and physically!!! I had the best body ever in my life!!! P.S. I just turned 30!!!
    8o3lhqesrr5q.jpg

It's been so much fun! I can't wait to post my 2017 Mullet Toss Picture! So stay tuned!!! I will post my progress on this thread!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!