June 1st challenge

Replies

• Rhynae
    Rhynae Posts: 19 Member
    I'd like to lose 10 pounds this month as well, so I'm in! Let's do this! Feel free to message me :)
  • angellak
    angellak Posts: 68 Member
    I'm in...I need to lose 10 for June.
  • babyxfangs
    babyxfangs Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in. I could easily lose 10lbs this June. Currently 265 and 5'7.
  • katiestenton
    katiestenton Posts: 28 Member
    I'm in! 14lb off my goal so 10lb this month would be awesome!x
  • irosa06
    irosa06 Posts: 2 Member
    I m in, I would like to lose 20 lb this summer
  • dmcatlady
    dmcatlady Posts: 65 Member
    I'm in also. I started back here on 4/25 at 172 and am down to 164 as of today. That's about 8 pounds during my first 5 weeks and another 10 for the next 4 weeks sounds great to me. I'm doing 16:8 IF (fasting for 16 hours, eating for 8) and trying to restrict my calories during my 8 hour eating window.

• lindasmith10
    lindasmith10 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in... 10 lbs less by July 1st would be great!
  • naomibonte
    naomibonte Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in too! :) lets do this!
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm in!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 979 Member
    I'm in too. My goal however will be lower so I will set mine for three pounds for the month. We have a vacation planned for this month so I know it will be hard to keep from gaining that week let only to try and lose weight.

Current : 205
    Goal by July 1: 202 or below
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    I'm in! I want to lose 10lb in June too!
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Count me in!
    My current weight is 178.0 and goal is 165.0 by June 23
  • rubyshackelford
    rubyshackelford Posts: 5 Member
    prettyblondylady wrote: »
    I have a question about the recipe builder. Does anyone know if there is a way to include the recipe steps, not just the ingredients. I want to be able to go back and see the full recipe with instructions on how to prepare it. Thanks!

I have been experimenting with this and have not been able to figure out how to add the directions. Not very user friendly. They post the link so you can go from the recipe to the URL to read the directions, but who knows how long the links will be there? This is a problem. If anyone has experience with this, I am with @prettyblondylady on this one and would like to be able to see the instructions along with the recipe in my recipe builder.

Karen in Virginia

The only way I have found to add the instructions is through the old version, where you have to enter all the ingredients, not use the matching technique from the web link.
  • determined_M_91
    determined_M_91 Posts: 60 Member
    I am in as well and everyone is free to add me, so that we keep each other motivated! I am 5'4 and currently at 176 lbs
  • CathyCray
    CathyCray Posts: 1 Member
    This sounds good to me! I need MASSIVE motivation because my hubby likes to eat sweets at night and I get so tempted. I currently weigh 182.2 and I'm 5'4" tall. I'd love to lose at least 10 lbs. in June!
  • LowCarbChica
    LowCarbChica Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! Add me! I need motivation!
  • pharmacymonkey89
    pharmacymonkey89 Posts: 5 Member
    HEY EVERYONE :) Thanks so much for all the replies, Please add me on Instagram and ill add you back. Its so great to actually see who we are and see our progress with a picture if you don't want to add your face, just cut it out but the point of Instagram is to keep each other accountable :) CHEERS TO EVERYONE!!!!
  • pharmacymonkey89
    pharmacymonkey89 Posts: 5 Member
    Instagram name -> @sugarmonkey7
  • tblackmon5181985
    tblackmon5181985 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in!!
  • sc487
    sc487 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm in. Everyone add me. Do you want daily posts about goal?