how to loose 33 lbs in 2 or 3 weeks please

how many calories to eat per day, how many sugar and fat and carbs and how much to walk, how long because this is what im gona do for exersise because im too ashamed to jog while being fat. thanks

Replies

• marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    edited June 2016
    it is not possible to lose that much weight in that amount of time....at least not that I am aware of
  • mk732
    mk732 Posts: 17 Member
    33 lbs in two or three weeks is not going to happen and if it did, it would be extremely unhealthy. You didn't gain the 33 lbs in two or three weeks so don't torture yourself trying to get it off in two or three weeks. Why the rush?
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    edited June 2016
    Not sure of your ht/wt/age/etc... But I'll take a stab at it with -500
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Why do you want to lose 33 pounds in 2-3 weeks?

Ideally up to 2 pounds of loss in a week is ideal. Anything further could cause complications down the road.

Plug your stats into My Fitness Pal and it will tell you how many calories/sugar/fat/carbs to eat a day. Aim for 30 minutes of walking, and push the negative thoughts about jogging while fat from your mind. I am not a skinny miss and I let my fat wiggles fly when I jog because I know with each wiggle and step I am getting better.

But I would also reset your mindset to lose a Bigger Loser-esque amount of weight in 2-3 weeks. This will be a journey, not a sprint.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited June 2016
    Unless you are massively morbidly obese (think 'My 600lb Life') it is very unlikely you would be able to get those kinds of results in such a small frame of time nor would it be advisable.

RE: Your intake and output questions, go here to calculate your TDEE and figure out your calorie threshold: tdeecalculator.net/

I would walk as much as you can comfortably to start and then try to build on your distance every time you go out. Good luck, I hope your lifestyle changes will pan out beautifully and you'll get the results you want with time :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    You are asking how to lose 11-16 lbs a week? That is pretty unrealistic goal setting.
    To lose 2 lbs a week- which is the maximum recommended healthy rate of loss for people 50+ lbs overweight- you need to eat 1,000 calories less than your current maintenance calories per day or burn 1,000 calories per day. Give MFP your stats and select a reasonable goal. Log everything as accurately as you can. Stick to your calorie goal. Eat some of the calories you earn from exercise.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    ASKyle wrote: »
    Cut off a leg.

Or an arm
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I think losing that amount of weight in that time would be impossible. Even if you starved yourself and ate nothing at all in that time, still wouldn't happen.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    The only way I know about requires circumstances that probably don't apply to you, and would be potentially deadly. It is better to be alive and take longer to lose weight than to die because you went overboard.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Seriously?
  • Christine_72
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Seriously?

I'm starting to doubt it..
  • DaniCanadian
    DaniCanadian Posts: 261 Member
    fatto3 wrote: »
    mk732 wrote: »
    33 lbs in two or three weeks is not going to happen and if it did, it would be extremely unhealthy. You didn't gain the 33 lbs in two or three weeks so don't torture yourself trying to get it off in two or three weeks. Why the rush?

it is ridiculously easy to gain weight, i swear if i could i could easily eat up to gaining that much in few weeks, gaining have never been a problem lol gah

and dont say that guys, just couse u cant doesnt mean its not possible, also google loose 15 kg [33 lbs] in 3 weeks, lotsa stuff pops up

im just sick of fat and wana get rid of it asap asap asaaap so please only serious answers

how much to eat and how much to move per day for this?

Do you realize that as soon as you stop whatever extreme way you plan to lose this weight that it will all come back on and probably more?

• Christine_72
    edited June 2016
    mk732 wrote: »

it is ridiculously easy to gain weight, i swear if i could i could easily eat up to gaining that much in few weeks, gaining have never been a problem lol gah

and dont say that guys, just couse u cant doesnt mean its not possible, also google loose 15 kg [33 lbs] in 3 weeks, lotsa stuff pops up

im just sick of fat and wana get rid of it asap asap asaaap so please only serious answers

Like I said, you are asking for advice for an impossible goal.

What is your current weight and height?
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    No way, not possible, sorry. 6-8 lbs maybe. Unless you want to feel sick from under eating.
    Losing weight. Takes time, period, end of story.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    If google says you can then I'd suggest google for advice. I'm not sure any of us have a clue how to do that without amputating body parts. If you figure this one out please report back :) I'm not being mean, just realistic. That much weight that quickly unless you are really, really big will only hurt you.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Not gonna happen. Change your mindset.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member

I understand feeling "done" with being overweight, being overweight sucks, but if you attempt to lose that much in that time frame you're going to be crash dieting HARD and even then you'd have to exercise like your life depended on it and you'd likely get very ill/still not get the desired results. The smartest thing to do is talk to your doctor, get a strategy for reasonable weight loss together and go at it hard.

I've lost a significant amount in a shorter period than most (not on purpose, just how it came off) and even I think this is ill advised. Please think about your health before your vanity on this one, no one here wants you to be sick.
  • wickedmaineah
    wickedmaineah Posts: 50 Member
    Give birth to a 33 lb baby.
This discussion has been closed.