50lbs down! Still more to go...

christianeleblanc
christianeleblanc Posts: 31 Member
edited June 2016 in Success Stories
Thank you My Fitness Pal! Would still like to lose another 45lbs ish... But it's a start!
pom2kn7tldea.jpeg
pcd6ez1g8gp3.jpeg
h2vgeaz0md0e.png

Replies

• dunkut
    dunkut Posts: 50 Member
    Wow great job!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Fantastic progress!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Lucky you …you lost off your stomach!!! You look great. That is a lot of hard work…
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • christianeleblanc
    Thanks everyone! Means so much <3
  • christianeleblanc
    Lucky you …you lost off your stomach!!! You look great. That is a lot of hard work…

I still have A LOT of stomach left, it's my problem area for sure :( Lots of hanging... But thank you so much for your kind words :smile:
  • nwd1976
    nwd1976 Posts: 40 Member
    Great job. Lookin good
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Congratulations! I love the pic of you at the race -- you look happy and healthy!
  • kellyw0624
    kellyw0624 Posts: 18 Member
    You look amazing....major transformation!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Just... wow!!! Great job!
  • ukjude
    ukjude Posts: 28 Member
    You look fabulous! Keep up the good work :smiley:
  • christianeleblanc
    You guys are all so sweet! Thank you thank you thank you! <3
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Keep on keeping on. how about an update?
  • kn7hqq
    kn7hqq Posts: 14 Member
    Please share your diet plan, I have lost 10 and cannot lose another pound, walk 2 miles daily, log every meal and still no results. I need to lose 30 pounds and it looks impossible, want to give up after 2 weeks of no results. Maybe I'm cursed maybe 60 makes it impossible, I don't know but I need help. 50 pounds seems impossible. My scale will not move from 196 pounds
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    kn7hqq wrote: »
    Please share your diet plan, I have lost 10 and cannot lose another pound, walk 2 miles daily, log every meal and still no results. I need to lose 30 pounds and it looks impossible, want to give up after 2 weeks of no results. Maybe I'm cursed maybe 60 makes it impossible, I don't know but I need help. 50 pounds seems impossible. My scale will not move from 196 pounds

Tbf, you didn't gain weight overnight. It's stressful, but sometimes people can plateau for months. Don't give up. If you know you're doing good things for your body, then you will lose eventually, either pounds or inches.
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Great job!
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    kn7hqq wrote: »

If you haven't already, take "before" pictures and measurements. Even if your weight has stalled (and a plateau of 2 weeks is pretty common), if you didn't exercise before and are now walking 2mi/day you may very well be "replacing" some fat with muscle, which will show up in smaller measurements. As well as better health generally. You can do this - there are lots of people on here over 60 (like me!) who have found success, even if it came a little slower than for some of those young whipper-snappers. Take satisfaction in however progress shows up (see the thread on latest NSVs for all sorts of ways to appreciate the "non-scale victories") and carry on. We're with you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!