alchol

15feb
15feb Posts: 15 Member
Do you have to cut out all alchol to loose weight?

Replies

• jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    not if it fits into your calories. but you should track it as accurately as possible.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Nope, I have a glass of wine almost every day and am still losing.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Depends on how you live you life I suppose. Cutting out all alcohol is a personal preference. I am old, so I would rather use my calories in other ways than spending them on a drink. But when I do its in moderation.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    NO!!!!!!
  • BadAssAries
    BadAssAries Posts: 66 Member
    I haven't & I've started to lose weight. Note: if I overindulge (more than 2 glasses of wine for instance) it does effect my endurance in my workout the following day. Preliminary research suggests it has to do with the way the body metabolizes alcohol. That said, I make room for wine & cocktails in my calorie allotment. But just know, if you do more than one cocktail or two glasses of wine, you may feel it the next day In your workout.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Nope.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    I would not recommend drinking alchol when trying to loose weight.

I would recommend reasonably enjoying alcohol to anyone trying to lose weight.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Doesn't matter at all. It's a personal preference. It still comes down to the simple calorie in calorie out for Sophie. As long as you're in deficit you lose weight.
  • Dfoarde
    Dfoarde Posts: 10 Member
    LazSommer wrote: »
    I would not recommend drinking alchol when trying to loose weight.

I would recommend reasonably enjoying alcohol to anyone trying to lose weight.

Semantics??