my furry motivator

xbowhunter
xbowhunter Posts: 948 Member
edited June 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
For cardio I do a lot of brisk walking with this girl. If I didn't have her I would probably be overweight.. :)
IMG_20160418_190034_zpszet6zdww.jpg

Replies

• hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    I love taking morning walks with my Siberia Husky. He sure does help with speed and great companion. He is very intimidating to a lot of people and some other dogs.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    edited June 2016
    I agree. She is also my alarm clock!

xuax2jnt8jcz.jpg
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful pups! You are so lucky. There are many times I wish we could have a dog but we aren't home for so long during the day.
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    qcw8wt3mtoib.jpg

Here are mine. Unfortunately, little black one is slow as molasses. I spend our whole walk trying to coax him into picking up the pace!
  • KathyApplebaum
    KathyApplebaum Posts: 188 Member
    This morning was one of those days where I would happily have stayed in bed an extra hour, but my Labradane was ready to head out the door. A four mile early run is a small price to pay for an exhausted dog, giving me peace and quiet on days I work from home. :D
  • teknosprite
    teknosprite Posts: 50 Member
    I don't have a pup, but I've got two kitties and when they're hungry, they're hungry!! Most annoying but cute and efficient alarm clocks ever! My bf started feeding them when he got up before me, and I started oversleeping hehe. Needless to say, I gave him my appreciation and asked him to stop!