Last week!!

Options
Ok...so I've been a member for a while now, but didn't do so well the first time I tried this... :frown: after Christmas and before New Years I decided to be more consistent and thorough with tracking what I eat and exercising... :happy: and in the first week and a half.. I've lost 1lb.. (which isn't much, but is still a loss!:bigsmile: ) I've lost 4inches around my stomach:noway: , and 1 inch from both thighs and upper arms! Aside from the losses in those areas I feel waaaaaaaaaay better and my skin looks more radiant! Now.. I'm by no means perfect at this.. I've ate out a few times:grumble: :grumble: , sometimes I don't get all my veggies in:ohwell: , or I might be shy of my 8c. of water for the day,:drinker: but I'm just taking this as a slow life style change --a process... and if I try to do to much at first I will be more likely to lose motivation.. so anyway.. just wanted to share my tiny but good news and ramble my thoughts a little.. thanks everyone whose befriended me :blushing: and been an inspiration this second time around! :D

Penny

Replies

• pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ok...so I've been a member for a while now, but didn't do so well the first time I tried this... :frown: after Christmas and before New Years I decided to be more consistent and thorough with tracking what I eat and exercising... :happy: and in the first week and a half.. I've lost 1lb.. (which isn't much, but is still a loss!:bigsmile: ) I've lost 4inches around my stomach:noway: , and 1 inch from both thighs and upper arms! Aside from the losses in those areas I feel waaaaaaaaaay better and my skin looks more radiant! Now.. I'm by no means perfect at this.. I've ate out a few times:grumble: :grumble: , sometimes I don't get all my veggies in:ohwell: , or I might be shy of my 8c. of water for the day,:drinker: but I'm just taking this as a slow life style change --a process... and if I try to do to much at first I will be more likely to lose motivation.. so anyway.. just wanted to share my tiny but good news and ramble my thoughts a little.. thanks everyone whose befriended me :blushing: and been an inspiration this second time around! :D

Penny
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! Girl every single pound lost adds up, trust me:wink: Keep up the great work!!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Fabulous for you!!!!! :drinker: Hey, every little pound counts! And inches, to me, are just as good as pounds lost because you see your workout is having an impact on your actual size!!! Congrats, and keep up the great work!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!