What's your goals for today?

Replies

• tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Yesterday, I finally planted all of my plants! I don't know if they will all survive since I took FOREVER planting them but it's done!

I was ill today, but before the end of the day was here I got out and watered my plants.
  • tbolashana
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    My goal for today is to clean the kitchen. It's a mess and my nutrition has been a mess the last 4 days because I haven't wanted to deal with cleaning and then cooking. I have to put a stop to this!

You can do it!!! The hardest part is getting started. I successfully met my goal of cleaning out my closet today. It was like pulling teeth to start, but I set a timer for 20 minutes (and told myself I could stop after that) and just went for it. When the timer went off, I was already in the groove, so I just kept going and was able to finish :)

Goal for tomorrow: Weights day at the gym. Get there and do it.

@jenilla1

Did you get to the gym and do your weights?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    tbolashana wrote: »
    My goal for today is to clean the kitchen. It's a mess and my nutrition has been a mess the last 4 days because I haven't wanted to deal with cleaning and then cooking. I have to put a stop to this!

You can do it!!! The hardest part is getting started. I successfully met my goal of cleaning out my closet today. It was like pulling teeth to start, but I set a timer for 20 minutes (and told myself I could stop after that) and just went for it. When the timer went off, I was already in the groove, so I just kept going and was able to finish :)

Goal for tomorrow: Weights day at the gym. Get there and do it.

@jenilla1

Did you get to the gym and do your weights?

YES! I even upped the weight. I'm sore, but satisfied.

New goal: 6 mile trail run tomorrow morning so I can have chocolate cake tomorrow evening. (I like to earn my treats! It makes them that much tastier...)
  • jenilla1
    Yesterday, I finally planted all of my plants! I don't know if they will all survive since I took FOREVER planting them but it's done!

I was ill today, but before the end of the day was here I got out and watered my plants.

If they were still alive and in relatively good shape when you planted them, they'll probably make it. Just baby them a little until they get established. Good luck! :)
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member

@jenilla - Nice one! Good luck with the run today!! I agree, treats are much more enjoyable when you feel like you've earned them!!

Goal today:
    At least 45 min HIIT workout
  • jenilla1
    Goal from 5/28 got sidelined. But today's goal of mountain biking all the way up hell canyon >:) without crashing or dying (in addition to my normal route) was well met. Didn't earn my chocolate cake yesterday, but I got it today! B)
  • tbolashana
    edited May 2016
    Goal from 5/28 got sidelined. But today's goal of mountain biking all the way up hell canyon >:) without crashing or dying (in addition to my normal route) was well met. Didn't earn my chocolate cake yesterday, but I got it today! B)

@jenilla1
    I love chocolate anything! And way to go!!!
  • tbolashana

@jenilla - Nice one! Good luck with the run today!! I agree, treats are much more enjoyable when you feel like you've earned them!!

Goal today:

@treehugger_88

How'd the hot go? I haven't been working out for a couple of days. Been sick. So I am envious.
  • tbolashana
    @jenilla1

My plants are looking pretty good :blush:
  • jenilla1
    @jenilla1

My plants are looking pretty good :blush:

I thought they would! ;)
  • jenilla1
    Goal: 21 mile backpacking trip in the mountains. First of the season. Be back in a couple of days. B)
  • Treehugger_88

Goal today:

@treehugger_88

How'd the hot go? I haven't been working out for a couple of days. Been sick. So I am envious.

The HIIT? Did it!

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay under 1400 cals.
    2. HIIT
    3. 3 bottles water.

I will check in tomorrow!

@tbolashana - hope you're feeling better!
  • Treehugger_88

Goal today:

@treehugger_88

The HIIT? Did it!

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay under 1400 cals.
    2. HIIT
    3. 3 bottles water.

I will check in tomorrow!

@tbolashana - hope you're feeling better!

3/3 today!

Tomorrow MFP goals:
    1. go for a run/do HIIT
    2. stay under 1500 cals
    3. check in here at the end of the day.
  • jenilla1
    Now that I've survived my backpacking adventure, my next goal will be getting over the soreness and going back to the gym tomorrow. No goals for today besides soaking in a tub with Epsom salts!
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    It's my rest day but my goal is to run sprints for 2.5minutes without stopping! :)and to drink 2 more water bottles worth of water.
  • haroldrios1692
    haroldrios1692 Posts: 90 Member
    My goal today as it is on most days is to get my 200 grams of protein I'll be eating till 2am whatever it takes lol
  • tbolashana
    Okay so here I go again!

I let things get in my way and then just stopped trying. Smh....

I have been really slacking but I am looking to start insanity again tomorrow.

When will I learn to keep going!?
  • tbolashana
    So I made sure that I was really active today. I did my insanity at 6am and then I went for a 45 minute leisurely walk a couple of hours later. Nice day!
  • lynnette406
    lynnette406 Posts: 11 Member
    I would like to write down my goals for everyone to see to become more accountable and maybe you'll do the same.

You can just come back right here and tell me out yourself if you've achieved what you set out to do for the day. It's that simple.

So hopefully, it won't be only me taking to myself :# , but if so then be it. ;) Lol. You don't really know me, so you can't look at me crazy in real life :D . Lol

So..... what's your goals for today?

My goal for tomorrow is;
    To stay up on my eating and snacks. I tend to forget , then I'm starving and make BAD decisions
  • tbolashana
    I would like to write down my goals for everyone to see to become more accountable and maybe you'll do the same.

You can just come back right here and tell me out yourself if you've achieved what you set out to do for the day. It's that simple.

So hopefully, it won't be only me taking to myself :# , but if so then be it. ;) Lol. You don't really know me, so you can't look at me crazy in real life :D . Lol

So..... what's your goals for today?

My goal for tomorrow is;
    To stay up on my eating and snacks. I tend to forget , then I'm starving and make BAD decisions

@lynnette406

I DO THE SAME THING! Good luck with doing that. Check back to let me know.