Tell us about your profile name

bekim123
bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
How did you come up with your profile name?

For me, it's just my name backwards (Mike B) and if I recall correctly, I added the 123 since "bekim" was already taken.

Replies

• bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Not sure why it put in the emoticon, but that should be Mike "B" backwards...
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Favorite snowboard video from 2000.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    First and last initial, year I was born, year I graduated high school. Makes it easy to remember lol.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I'm an adult female, name's Amanda, from New Jersey. Came up with it back in the day because "a/s/l" is a terrible way to start a conversation, it answered the question so that I didn't have to.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    It's nothing exciting. Just my initials and the year I was born.
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Well I guess mine's pretty obvious.
    My name's Molly... _molly wasn't available, hence the birth of _m0lly.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    There was already a user jeromebarry but I'm #1.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Bronte fan: Anne is my favorite (though at about 4'10", Charlotte should be my favorite), but I'm too lazy to type "annebronte", so I chose her sister Emily Jane.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Mine is what I used on a synchronized skating message board. Synch (pronounced sink) for synchronized Kat cause cat with a c was used and I often call myself Cat
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Guess
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    I moved from British Columbia to Connecticut
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    edited June 2016
    Mine is my gaming name on Steam and other platforms. Has been for a few years now and I just use it everywhere else now too. Duck because I like ducks, I guess. The 'Nova' part came from Dota 2 because I loved the way one of the heroes pronounced her mounts name (which is Nova). /geek
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Novaduck is a frigging awesome name

• Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    I like to cycle and its for pleasure
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Video game nerdiness.

Jenova from Final Fantasy 7, -trix for Beatrix from Final Fantasy 9. It's been my handle for aaaaages so figured I'd use it here too.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    no story to mine
  • puddles1450
    puddles1450 Posts: 95 Member
    an old boyfriend gave me the nickname, puddles because every time we went for a ride on our motorcycles it would rain and the nickname stuck. When we were creating an old email address puddles was taken so he added the 1450 on the end. It represents the cc's of my motorcycle engine.