randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    What kind of boat?

Motorboat.
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    A LawN enforcer??!!
    The land of the free, eh?
    IF NONE OF YOU M*F*Rs don't cut your grass I'll kill ya!!
    Why not dig up your garden and replace it with a pond as a wee haven for wildlife which will benefit all your neighbours gardens. Then both candidates can get lost! No LawN, No LawN Enforcer!!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Lawn Enforcers should be tarred and feathered...along with all other HOA fascists
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Write in Batman.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    eoehlvj3b1zb.jpeg
  • G085H173
    G085H173 wrote: »
    A LawN enforcer??!!
    Why not dig up your garden and replace it with a pond as a wee haven for wildlife which will benefit all your neighbours gardens. Then both candidates can get lost! No LawN, No LawN Enforcer!!

Hey! Your use of capital Ns is out of line! Why are you so angry about this position? Just trying to keep our property values from tanking because of some clown who throws a toilet in the front yard that hasn't been mowed in 6 weeks.

Ma'am
    Not only am I flippant with my use of 'N' I am also quite abrupt in my use of the capital "Y"!! As in .... lawN enforcer? "Y?"

(But you are right- I am far too cheeky)
  • G085H173
    A LawN enforcer??!!

Hey! Your use of capital Ns is out of line! Why are you so angry about this position? Just trying to keep our property values from tanking because of some clown who throws a toilet in the front yard that hasn't been mowed in 6 weeks.

I wonder though, do you have window inspectors too, to make sure they are clean?

SORRY!!! Flippancy again!! I shall counsel myself....! Unforgivable flippancy.
  • G085H173
    A LawN enforcer??!!

I wonder though, do you have window inspectors too, to make sure they are clean?

SORRY!!! Flippancy again!! I shall counsel myself....! Unforgivable flippancy.

Simmer down!!! You are out of control!!!
    There are No wiNdow iNspectors iN my Neighborhood.

I kNow, I kNow! I caNt help mYself!!
    I put it dowN to Nervous iNsecuritY.

And a little bit of madNess