Trying to adopt

mechanicmom
mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
Hi everyone,
My husband and I are going to try to adopt a child or two from Russia and we have made a website that will tell about our journey and how we got here.
We know this is not an easy journey to take so we need prayers and support from our friends and family. If any of you have adopted and have advice or have recommendations for an agency we are open to them. I just wanted to share this with you all because I have been with MFP for over a year and so many of you are close friends and I am continuously making new friends. So I hope that you will check out our website and leave comments for us, or PM me!
www.russiatotexas.com
Thanks for looking!:flowerforyou:
Melissa

Replies

• mechanicmom
    Hi everyone,
    My husband and I are going to try to adopt a child or two from Russia and we have made a website that will tell about our journey and how we got here.
    We know this is not an easy journey to take so we need prayers and support from our friends and family. If any of you have adopted and have advice or have recommendations for an agency we are open to them. I just wanted to share this with you all because I have been with MFP for over a year and so many of you are close friends and I am continuously making new friends. So I hope that you will check out our website and leave comments for us, or PM me!
    www.russiatotexas.com
    Thanks for looking!:flowerforyou:
    Melissa
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Good Luck!:heart:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • mechanicmom
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    That is so wonderful! I wish you luck and better than that I pray the Lord blesses a baby with no parents with the joy of a mom and dad you love them!:heart:
  • mechanicmom
    bump
  • mechanicmom
    :heart: :flowerforyou: