I am finally in the 270's!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I weighed this morning and I weighed 279.2, I couldn't believe it. I started this thing out at 292 and I am so happy with the progress so far and I am going to keep going!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much everyone for all the support and encouragement. I love this site!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    I weighed this morning and I weighed 279.2, I couldn't believe it. I started this thing out at 292 and I am so happy with the progress so far and I am going to keep going!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much everyone for all the support and encouragement. I love this site!!!!!!!!!!
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    WTG....Keep up the great work.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Great Job on the 13lbs lost:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Way to go!!!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is wonderful!! Congrats!!!!

I am very proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Good for you! Isn't that exciting, when you get on the scale and you say "WOW, I haven't seen that number in a while!" It's really thrilling. Take a deep breath, shut your eyes, and remember this exhilarating feeling for those times when the scale won't cooperate or move as fast as you hoped it would... these are the kinds of moments that keep us going.
    :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Way to go, Laura. I'm so proud of you!! You are doing so well!
  • congratulation on ur lose
  • Way to go :drinker: :smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    That is wonderful! Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:

yahoo.gif<
    that's me doing the happy dance for you :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Way to go, Laura. I'm so proud of you!! You are doing so well!

Thanks so much, I am proud of you too, losing 4 pounds, that is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • awsome job :drinker: Good for you that does feel good when that scale drops :smile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    That's awesome! :) Congratulations!!
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work! You can do it :)
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Congrats...keep up the good work!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    That is wonderful!! Congrats!!!!

I am very proud of you!:flowerforyou:

thanks so much, that means alot:bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Great job!! Keep up the good work. You're doing terrific. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Great job!! Keep up the good work. You're doing terrific. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Wow Laura- I am sorry I missed this earlier way to go girl you are trucking right along!!!!:drinker: I get more exercise now I get to do a HAPPY DANCE for you!!!!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member

Laura! That is awesome. Keep going, we'll cheering you on every step of the way. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!