Friends wanted! Depression and weight loss

Hey, I'm Ella I'm 18 years old looking for a motivational friends. I'm 5ft 4" going from 210lbs to 112lbs. I would love to have someone help me threw it as I would help them. Anyone intrested please message me!

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Hi Ella, we're in very different times in our lives, I'm 40 and a newlywed, but I always welcome new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • sbeasy
    sbeasy Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in a similar boat! Let's be friends feel free to add me!
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    I'm 5'4", and have gone from 262 to 190. I'm now maintaining due to pregnancy, but will be back on the weightloss track once I've delivered. I still log in every day and log everything I eat to keep myself accountable and avoid huge gain. Feel free to add me.
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    It's a terrible spot to be in. I'm also looking for motivation. I would be happy to be your friend.
  • thesteeper
    thesteeper Posts: 5 Member
    We are the same height. I went from 145 to 115. Still struggling with depression and binge eating. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsBeqari
    MrsBeqari Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Ella! I haven't personally experienced depression, but my husband battles it. Can I recommend something that has helped him a bit? We started him on a good probiotic and it has really helped. Look into gut health and its link to depression and anxiety. It's really amazing how strong the connection is between the mind and the gut.
  • Dargrohm
    Dargrohm Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, Ella. :) Feel free to add me. I've battled depression and anxiety my whole life; I know it can make losing weight so much harder. I'm an emotional eater with a fast food addiction (pizza), so it's always an uphill battle. Let's do this together. Anybody else, feel free to add me as well. The more, the merrier.
  • jerri_anderson
    jerri_anderson Posts: 25 Member
    Hi ella im 29 and 5'2 currently 65kg and cant shake it since december. I also have anxiety and depression and as much as i would like to ignore scales and only go on clothes i cant! I need to see reduction in the scales. Feel free to add me!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Hi Ella, I am 35 165cm 175.5lb and have depression. My husband also suffers from depression and other things. I am making myself get back on track by cutting out the amount of sweets and treats I eat in a day.
  • riricici
    riricici Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm a fellow depression sufferer trying to stay motivated. I'm an emotional eater, and a big binger. I have struggled with many addictions including food. We all need to encourage each other!
  • jenkylynn
    jenkylynn Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    5'5, started at 280lbs down to 219. I've been diagnosed with depression for around 10 years now. I now the struggle so feel free to add me. Some days are hard, other days are harder because you are fighting a battle not only with your body but your mind as well. Let's keep each other motivated so we can meet our goals.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Hi Ella! I am a 47 yr old wife and mom but feel free to add me for support. I'm on MFP every day. Good luck to you!
  • alongstory1982
    alongstory1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I just got married 21 days ago. After the honeymoon, I found the weight slowly packing on. Just from choosing healthier food options, I already lost 2 lbs in less than a week.
    I'm 5'1, 126 lbs. When I got engaged over a year ago, I was 115 lbs,that's where I want to be
  • neomellojenn
    neomellojenn Posts: 22 Member
    I am on day 12 of my journey. I have about 140lbs to lose. I post my struggles on my profile. Add me.

I'm a single mom and veteran who is socially isolated much of the time. I could really use as many friends as I can get.