I LOST MY FIRST 10!!!

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
This morning, I have accomplished my first mini goal. I lost my first ten pounds in 2 months. It was hard but somehow I have a feeling its getting easier! People are noticing and sending me compliments. I am thrilled and I wanted to share my success story. I have 47 pounds to go but now they don't seem too far away!

Keep at it folks. One pound at a time.

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    This morning, I have accomplished my first mini goal. I lost my first ten pounds in 2 months. It was hard but somehow I have a feeling its getting easier! People are noticing and sending me compliments. I am thrilled and I wanted to share my success story. I have 47 pounds to go but now they don't seem too far away!

Keep at it folks. One pound at a time.
  • Berry81
    Berry81 Posts: 11
    I'm so PROUD of you!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Great job! :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Yeah I get to exercise again...I'm doing a HAPPY DANCE for you!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: Keep up the good work!:happy:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    oh congrats :drinker: stories like yours show me it can be done and not to give up....keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    woohoo way to go!
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    Go you!! Keep it up :bigsmile:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    WTG! :drinker: Here's to your success!
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    :happy: wow!! Congratulations!:bigsmile: :drinker: Keep up the hard work...
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Good job!:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • WTG! Congrats. Can you give a little advice? I lost 4 my first week, then gained back 3 because I messed around this week. Did you stay true to cals, water and excercise - I have a hard time being perfect.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    yay, you look great!!!
    congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    woohooo thats awesome!!!!:drinker:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Way to go!
  • Mangoaddict
    I tried to stay within the calories but I picked one day of the week to go crazy (meaning not counting). I exercised pretty much consistently 6 days a week and on the seventh day, I'd just do extra house cleaning or go for a walk. I tried not to let the weather get the best of me. Still working out. Spinning etc.
    Its been about a loss of 1lb a week but I feel healthy and I have been eating everything (just in portion control). Good luck to everyone!
  • Thank you Mango! One pound a week is exactly perfect. I can't wait until I can say the same! You do look great!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats that is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    you should really be so proud of yourself!!! Way to go and keep up the excellent work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!