Another 2 gone forever!

AmyNVegas
AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
I lost two more pounds since last Tuesday. I must be getting closer to my calories although the past two days I did really badly and was under by 300+ each day. My body goes into starvation mode very easily because of my size so I plan to do better. I was doing well the beginning of the week but my calories kept getting further away from eaten each day. It's hard to get 2500 calories in in healthy foods and not get sick of eating all day. My goal this week is to eat every last calorie. I am trying to figure out how. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I eat 6 times a day and even the calories across the meals except my evening snack is smaller because it is close to bedtime. I already eat at least one serving of walnuts or almonds and sometimes 2 a day. So any help would be great. I am staying away from refined carbs so keep that in mind too. :happy:

Amy:bigsmile:
118984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    I lost two more pounds since last Tuesday. I must be getting closer to my calories although the past two days I did really badly and was under by 300+ each day. My body goes into starvation mode very easily because of my size so I plan to do better. I was doing well the beginning of the week but my calories kept getting further away from eaten each day. It's hard to get 2500 calories in in healthy foods and not get sick of eating all day. My goal this week is to eat every last calorie. I am trying to figure out how. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I eat 6 times a day and even the calories across the meals except my evening snack is smaller because it is close to bedtime. I already eat at least one serving of walnuts or almonds and sometimes 2 a day. So any help would be great. I am staying away from refined carbs so keep that in mind too. :happy:

118984.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats on the 2 pounds!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    EXCELLENT!!!!!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Great job!!! I find it hard to eat all of my calories as well...let me know if you find something that works. I have started adding Flax Seed Meal to my cereal which adds some calories in a VERY healthy way.
  • AmyNVegas
    Thanks ladies!

rsalgado- I have some milled flax maybe I 'll try that.:happy:

118984.png
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Im eating about 1500 and I stll find it hard to get all my calories in so I can't even imagine getting in 2500. The flax seed is a very good idea I will have to try that. I think also Im going to try and eat more eggs for breakfast.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Amy!!! So happy for you:bigsmile: Great job! Cheese is one of my staples :love: - high calories and I get some calcium... of course, natural peanut butter and nuts.... also using some flax...

Keep up the goooood work!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    Thanks lulubar! I love your smile!:bigsmile: I have a prob with going over in fat and I always have too many carbs left. I think I need ot eat more carbs earlier in the day. I eat eggs w/cheese(Fat Free) and whole grain toast some days and oatmeal w/ walnuts and raisins other days.

Thanks for the encouragement !!! You are all so helpful and I really appreciate that!:heart::drinker:

118984.png
  • well done thats great .............x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!