Whats the strangest thing you have heard today?

Replies

• saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member

Move over Disney! There is a new attraction in FL!!!

I think the diaper has to perform a miracle first before they make it into a real pilgrimage spot.

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    moijo0 wrote: »
    did you know... selfies obsession is a medical condition? :open_mouth: tis true im shocked! lol

Everything's a *kitten* medical condition now.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Oh, I learned that MFP amends ALL swear words to Kitten
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    A woman in Virginia Beach was killed when a beach umbrella flew up from the wind and stabbed her in the chest.
  • dozenmonkeyz
    dozenmonkeyz Posts: 150 Member
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    A woman in Virginia Beach was killed when a beach umbrella flew up from the wind and stabbed her in the chest.

Yeah, the 'WIND' did it, that's it. Says the shady husband under his breath, from the shadows :#
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    I heard that we're technically cyborgs now because most people have their cell on them practically 24/7.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    69999d1d490b4accae068de105d23186.jpg

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2016
    That vin diesel died in a car crash... it was a fake report

I also heard today, that a toddler at Disney World in Orlando was taken by a gator.. that sadly was a true report.
  • saranne1015
    saranne1015 Posts: 180 Member
    Tsartele wrote: »
    That vin diesel died in a car crash... it was a fake report

I also heard today, that a toddler at Disney World in Orlando was taken by a gator.. that sadly was a true report.

Mayb there was a mix-up at AP and it was Vin Diesel that got taken by the gator. A sad day, nonetheless.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    ''the power of a womans private parts... woman puts fiancee on a sex ban for 3 weeks until he buys her a 70 grand car and more plastic surgery procedures... ''

what the hell?????? so this is where ive been going wrong????? :o

depends on the dude, some guys'll bend over backwards if she does something like that. other will just go holler at her best friend and bend her over instead.
    :open_mouth: true

Any woman who is in a committed relationship and uses her anatomy as a credit card or a weapon would find herself looking for a new man if it were me.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Strange you say? I find it strange, and no judgement here. How the hell does a two year old get swiped away by a gator in Florida?
  • ImperfectReflection
    ImperfectReflection Posts: 2 Member
    My old teacher for home instruction ended up becoming mayor about a year ago and today I saw in the news that he has temporarily stepped down after admitting to having an affair with the deputy mayor who resigned yesterday.