Anyone else need to lose 5-10 pounds?

I'm looking for friends who are also trying to lose 5-10 pounds. I'm in my early 30s and just trying to get back in shape- could use some motivation! Thanks :)

Replies

• jenbaucoin
    jenbaucoin Posts: 6 Member
    Me Me!!! I'm 33 and a mother of three little girls. I'm looking to lose about 10 lbs and keep it off! I need friends that also fall in this category!
  • annmarie0717
    annmarie0717 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends too
  • wtliftchick
    wtliftchick Posts: 84 Member
    Any of you can feel free to add me. Im in my mid 30s, no kids and trying to lose at least 5 pounds. I love to eat and could use encouragement!
  • adawn1981
    adawn1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me! I need motivation! I'm 35 and have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and have 10 to lose!
  • spiritbrat
    spiritbrat Posts: 80 Member
    I have another 10! Feel free to add me!
  • origoal
    origoal Posts: 1 Member
    Hi , feel free to add me. I am 36 yrs old, no children and i am trying to lose 10 to 15 lbs
  • magicmarigold
    magicmarigold Posts: 40 Member
    Me! I'm 30, two children, I've lost ten pounds so far, another ten to go and its proving very very hard.

I reduced my goal down to half a pound this week so I'll be a slow loser , I just couldn't handle 1260 anymore.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    10 to lose here too! I'd like to do it in 3 months if possible. I'm 42, married with 2 children and find that it's tricky not to get tempted when others in the household have delicious things! Feel free to add me but please send a message.
  • theJojoUK
    theJojoUK Posts: 28 Member
    Hey everyone - I'm also looking to lose about another 5lbs and keep it off permanently. I've had an issue for a while with fluctuating weight. And it's time to work out a way to maintain my weight without the yo-yo side effects.
  • polkadot346
    polkadot346 Posts: 14 Member
    Thanks for this tread. I'm 32 no kids but keep very busy. I did my first 10 pretty easily, the last 10 is proving much harder. It seems like it's requiring much more emotional energy than on the beginning, bigger life changes (saying no to those 2-3 glasses of wine a week, in general saying no more and trying to put it in perspective). Would love more pals with similar goals.
  • annmarie0717
    annmarie0717 Posts: 6 Member
    Yes! Understand what you mean about the wine! I've been attending a lot of social events lately and the booze and snacks really add up.
  • GoMom2016
    GoMom2016 Posts: 41 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hey everyone. I'm 31 with two little boys and would be happy to lose another 10lbs. I've lost 15-18lbs so far but could use some more motivation. Add me please as I can't seem to add others (??) :smile:
  • khalley888
    khalley888 Posts: 42 Member
    Hello. I'm 29 and looking to lose about 7 more!