My crush literally calls me black fat pig

amirahsadat
amirahsadat Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
and get this...in freaking Mandarin and we don't even speak Mandarin! her Mandarin-speaking girlfriend told him to said that! That was 9 years ago tho and yesterday I saw him at some random mall,after 9 years and it just reminds me of that particular drama I had.

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Your profile says you are 21, so that means you were about 12 at the time. 12 year olds are cruel. Whether he said that or she just claimed he did, it was a petty child thing.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Riiiiiiiiight
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Riiiiiiiiight

Ya I'm right there with you. That's a heck of a first post.

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Those kinds of things can really hurt and stick with you for a looooong time. However, for your own sake, it would help you to forgive him, so that you can let go of that part of your life.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    So did you learn Mandarin Chinese after that?
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    edited June 2016
    There's loads of things about this post I don't understand.. either way I'd just let it go, for your own sanity.. it was 9 years ago and you were kids sooo.. yeah. let it go.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Time to move on...bigger and better things (and guys!) await you when you finally let go of the drama!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Wut?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Hold onto it and let it ruin your life

its what id do
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    Ex-crush. Called. The present tense in your title betrays a worrying sense of currency for matters a decade old.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I do believe I would turn my back on that person. You'll find someone more positive to focus on!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Strong first post OP. Strong...
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    My mom is 63. There's times she still hides in a closet crying because of things that happened when she was 12. Don't be my mom. Don't let things from 51 years ago make you feel like you're unworthy. Live your life and move on, loving yourself.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Awesome update! Glad you are happy and have not been worrying about your ex crush. On to better things.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Good luck with your journey!
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    wow, you are beautiful. ignore the haters.