Tell us about your profile name

Replies

• Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    I'm a Scorpio, year I was born, year I graduated high school.
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Kelly + Philadelphia <3 = Keladelphia
  • ulcaster555
    ulcaster555 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Ulcaster was a magician in the Baldurs Gate series in the mid-90's I think, Until just recently i had been playing D&D for 25yrs. 555 has no meaning
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    NovaDuck wrote: »
    Mine is my gaming name on Steam and other platforms. Has been for a few years now and I just use it everywhere else now too. Duck because I like ducks, I guess. The 'Nova' part came from Dota 2 because I loved the way one of the heroes pronounced her mounts name (which is Nova). /geek

Steam rules...Geeks unite :)
  • Frankenklein
    Frankenklein Posts: 29 Member
    A mash up of my love of classic horror and my last name.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Not my real name - friend called me it
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    So, my first name is Shana, and I was born in 1967. No big mystery =P
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    It was the name of the setting in the old PSX game Medievil. I adopted it when I became a dedicated Undead player in Warcraft 3, and it's just stuck with me since.
  • bmxtrackmom
    bmxtrackmom Posts: 11 Member
    Both kids race BMX and I've started riding my bike at the track. We are at the BMX track 3 times a week and most out of town trips are for state and national races. Love our BMX family!
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    It was the name of the setting in the old PSX game Medievil. I adopted it when I became a dedicated Undead player in Warcraft 3, and it's just stuck with me since.

Oh man Medievil. I should go back and play that.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Back when AOL instant messenger was the "thing" me and all my buddies got screen names of different colors and added warrior to it. Mine was bluewarrior. Seemed fitting, that fitwarrior would be my username on a fitness website. This is the second go at it.
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Back when AOL instant messenger was the "thing" me and all my buddies got screen names of different colors and added warrior to it. Mine was bluewarrior. Seemed fitting, that fitwarrior would be my username on a fitness website. This is the second go at it.

AOL messenger,that wasn't yesterday!lol
  • lilbitmeme
    lilbitmeme Posts: 89 Member
    edited June 2016
    Mine is my nick name my who life lil bit for two reasons... I am very short so that explains that. And I had a boyfriend who said I was a lil bit of heaven. What a sweet boy.
    And the meme part is my initials.
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    I'm your pal and my beer label is bonecrusher because I broke my brother's ribs when we were boxing.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Made up this name back in high school for a computer game I use to play.. EQ "EverCrack"
  • 60impala60
    60impala60 Posts: 14 Member
    The year I was born and my favorite auto always wanted a 64 two door ended up owning a 66 convertible and 68 custom with a 396 bored out to 400 with race cam not officially street legal B)
  • Eoghan91
    Eoghan91 Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2016
    My first name and my birth year...completely original, right?! B)
  • BeautifullyBroken50
    BeautifullyBroken50 Posts: 34 Member
    I was using LiveLoveLift for a long time . Went thru a really bad mind f@#k with the whole weight loss get fit thing after losing 95# and putting 20 back on. I did many wrong things to my body physically and mentally to be a number on the scale. That being said ....I was causing destruction in my Beautiful body. So I deactivated, got my head in a better place and came back as BeautifulDestruction
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Coast Guard Veteran and my age.
  • Bartmansgarage
    Bartmansgarage Posts: 14 Member
    I just used the same name as my Youtube Channel.