Week One and I have lost weight!

labamba
labamba Posts: 46 Member
Woo hoo happy today as I have lost 3lbs in the last 9 days so I am well pleased. I hope everyone else is doing well too. Been working hard on the exercise dvd's too which has helped me not snack so much. Infact at night when I'm not exercising I'm wondering what to get up to now!! :happy:

Replies

• labamba
    Woo hoo happy today as I have lost 3lbs in the last 9 days so I am well pleased. I hope everyone else is doing well too. Been working hard on the exercise dvd's too which has helped me not snack so much. Infact at night when I'm not exercising I'm wondering what to get up to now!! :happy:
  • Hanna1983
    Hanna1983 Posts: 251
    Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • labamba
    Thanks. Hope you are doing well too?
  • congrats!
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    well done! That gives me hope! :wink:
  • ROOMI
    ROOMI Posts: 1
    :sad: i am new comer i am 82 kg and want to loose weight . feel so sad that i .............:huh: want your suport
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Smiley4.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! Great job, keep it up, and you WILL lose all the weight that you want to! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    That is awesome...wtg!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great, congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!