BooTea Teatox?

Has anyone on here tried BooTea? I have bought a fourteen day prescription and curious about anyone else's experiences! I'm not incredibly hopeful about it, more curious than anything:)

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    It's a laxative. It's basically socially acceptable laxative abuse. If you wouldn't pop down to the pharmacy and buy a box of laxatives to chow down, send the tea back.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    What do you expect to achieve with "poo tea"?
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    If you want to spend the rest of your week on the loo go ahead....seriously though dont bother.
  • suzyjane1972
    And you didn't buy a prescription that insinuates this is medical and a doctor prescribed this and if they did they need to be struck off. You went to a shop and bought a box.
  • absinthefaerie
    absinthefaerie Posts: 36 Member
    And you didn't buy a prescription that insinuates this is medical and a doctor prescribed this and if they did they need to be struck off. You went to a shop and bought a box.

Aye, I did. My friend had the shakes, not gonna lie I didn't really pay too much attention to details. At most this was just curiosity, I'm not intending to buy more, I just wanted to see how it would work with me
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Might as well throw that crap out because you just flushed your money down the toilet anyways.
  • suzyjane1972
    edited June 2016
    If you bought this from a medical doctor they need striking off....and you need a new gp this is not a medical product this is a laxative in a box.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    perscription?
  • absinthefaerie
    absinthefaerie Posts: 36 Member
    Subscription, autocorrect
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    It's a laxative. It's basically socially acceptable laxative abuse. If you wouldn't pop down to the pharmacy and buy a box of laxatives to chow down, send the tea back.

I just realized the name of the tea is BooTea. Booty.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Alluminati wrote: »

Well, that's where it comes out, so sure.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Alluminati wrote: »

Well, that's where it comes out, so sure.

giphy.gif
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Poop tea! Pooping doesn't equal fat loss. Stock up on toilet paper!
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    From the BooTea website;
    "We have never and will never tell you that Bootea alone is a magic formula to meet your weight loss goals."