What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited June 2016
    165-->150 by the end of September! 5 lbs per month.
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    edited June 2016
    Going with my husband on a business trip in late August wearing a size 12, I currently wear a comfortable size 14. That gives me about 7.5 weeks.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Mini goals
    1. Meet my Marcos
    2. Stay under my cals if I go over .. only by 100 no by a binge of 500 cals
    3. I'm at 200 I want to be 190 by September
  • SairyGamp
    SairyGamp Posts: 16 Member
    Going to a wedding in one month. Hope to buy a dress one size down from where I am today!
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    I need a new mini goal as my last mini goal passed last weekend! Haha.

Next mini goal....I go on holiday in 8.5 weeks. I would love to lose another 15lbs by then, but at least 10lbs!! :smile:

Soooo I hit this goal (hoorah!) I leave on Monday, I will be working for 2 weeks then holiday but will be flying to USA on Monday. I lost 17.4 lbs as of today so slammed that goal woooo!
    My next goal is to "only" put on 7lbs or less when I'm away in the USA. I go
    For a month so yeah. And normally on vacation I gain around 10lbs in 2 weeks.
  • nicholerohrer
    nicholerohrer Posts: 40 Member
    I have a convention in September and told myself I want to lose 20lbs by then! 15 down now, so maybe I should up it to 25 by Sept! ;)
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    My mini goal is to loose 9lb by the end of August
    My second goal is then to loose 25 to get to onederland
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Getting out of the obese BMI and into Overweight by my endo appointment on 8/1. It was looking more likely last week, but illness and comfort food set me back. Going to give it a go anyway!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Mini goal to loose 9lb by the end of August and then loose 25 by Christmas to get to onederland
  • DesiraeVosk
    DesiraeVosk Posts: 24 Member
    I need to lose 20lns but I'm really looking forward to being in my 160s again! I'm 172 currently
  • jahillegas_51
    jahillegas_51 Posts: 143 Member
    Mini goals
    1. Meet my Marcos
    2. Stay under my cals if I go over .. only by 100 no by a binge of 500 cals
    3. I'm at 200 I want to be 190 by September

How much do you struggle with binges??
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    My mini goal is to go more than 2 weeks on the journey. I'm at day 5. I always do well the first week then I just stop. I want to keep it going

You can do it!! Add some friends, feel free to add me if you like, and check back into the community area. This time with more people on my profile it feels so much more motivating!!!

• lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Next goal is to get to my drivers license weight...146. (What I weighed at 16, I'm 25 now) 2 pounds to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!