MFP Congratulated me...

Chellekk
Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
on losing 10 pounds!!! YAY!!! I had no clue I was that close to my goal. I figured I had only lost a pound this week, but it was 4!! Someone at my ski school even said I was looking "thin". :smile:

Replies

• Chellekk
    on losing 10 pounds!!! YAY!!! I had no clue I was that close to my goal. I figured I had only lost a pound this week, but it was 4!! Someone at my ski school even said I was looking "thin". :smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    WTG!!! That's wonderful!!! th_happy0005.gif
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Had one of those moments yesterday too, my boss' sister said, wow you have been losing weight! Love those moments
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Go you!!:drinker: Your gonna make it:flowerforyou:
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Thats great:drinker: Way to go!
  • Chellekk
    Thank you everyone!!!

I have tried to lose these dang pounds for the past two years and wasn't successful until I joined MFP! You all are awesome and I know that seeing and hearing everyone on this site has helped me!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Great Job!

Can't wait till I can earn an official congrats. :)
  • That's great news! Keep up the good work!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    it does help so many here in the same boat and the ups and downs. what i like about the site is you see that one day of mistake is ok cause you just get back on track the next day and all good.

here is an example of how great it is

over xmas i gave me time off 2 weeks while the gym was not open hours i could get to it and it was xmas so i didnt log anything and watched what i ate sort of as it went into my mouth lol (although in saying that i have gall stones and so not alot i can eat) so anyway went back to the gym and had put on 2.1kg um i think thats about 4pounds i thought ok yea right back on the bike mike and i got back into it and in another week or two i had lost 1kg about 2pounds so back on track i felt great so i will keep going and get to my goal in no time.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,935 Member
    Yay YOU! Congrats:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!