goal #2= completed!

Well it has been two months since this journey started and I am proud to say that as of this morning I have reached the 50 pound mark. Woohooo!
The support of everyone on mfp goes a long way. So thank you all so much! Cheers to the next fifty!

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Well it has been two months since this journey started and I am proud to say that as of this morning I have reached the 50 pound mark. Woohooo!
    The support of everyone on mfp goes a long way. So thank you all so much! Cheers to the next fifty!
  • That's amazing...CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Sa-weet! :drinker:

Congratulations!!!! :smile:
  • klmccl05
    klmccl05 Posts: 20 Member
    In 2 months?!? Thats incredible and should be an inspiration to us all!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Yayyyyyy: you are smokin: :smokin: !!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member

wow...that is an average loss of more than 6 pounds a week for 8 weeks. Congratulations.
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    gj man, me and u seem like we have the same goals

Message me, I have a few questions
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Holy crap, 50lbs in 2 months.. CONGRATULATIONS!! :drinker:

I just dropped 10 in one month.. how the heck did you do 50lb in 2 months.. great work!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    COngrats! Awesome Work.

You should feel proud :happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,931 Member
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Yay Batman!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Woooo, Whooooo. Good for you. Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your over all goal in no time.

*** to the girls in the crowd***Girls don't get discouraged, men lose weight so much faster than us. It's just not fair.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Woooo, Whooooo. Good for you. Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your over all goal in no time.

*** to the girls in the crowd***Girls don't get discouraged, men lose weight so much faster than us. It's just not fair.

Thanks guys! Anna is right it is much easier for men. We drop fast and we have no TOM to contend with. I don't know how you all do it :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that's great keep up the great work.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Congratulations. Way to go:happy:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Big time congrats! All these successes, no matter big or small are so motivational! You're doing amazing!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Congrats on your 50 pound weight loss!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Great job Spyguy!!!!
    Keep it up!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    AWESOME!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    WoW!! 50pounds in two months - that's concentration and will power...WAY TO GO!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!