GO ME!!!

So this was my first week and I was so nervous climbing on that scale. I have vowed to weigh myself only once a week to keep myself from getting discouraged.

I was very happy as I climbed on the scale though to see I had lost 3 pounds!!!

What a successful first week!!! My only problem was that I wanted to "celebrate" so I ate bad all weekend. Think I probably gained some weight this week but that means I have to be really good the rest of this week and workout REALLY hard!!

Replies

• So this was my first week and I was so nervous climbing on that scale. I have vowed to weigh myself only once a week to keep myself from getting discouraged.

I was very happy as I climbed on the scale though to see I had lost 3 pounds!!!

What a successful first week!!! My only problem was that I wanted to "celebrate" so I ate bad all weekend. Think I probably gained some weight this week but that means I have to be really good the rest of this week and workout REALLY hard!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Awesome week! :drinker:

Nice going! :flowerforyou:
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    C O N G R A T S :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

NOW celebrate with some nice herbal tea with stevia :P
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I am so happy for you, congrats!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    WTG!!!! th_happy0005.gif
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss. Try to think of creative ways to celebrate instead of with food. Buy a new nail polish, a new shirt, go for a long walk, read a book, etc.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Exactly the above...

Try to celebrate with something besides food. It is a set-back if you celebrate all weekend. BUT...great job on losing 3 pounds!!! That's awesome!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Good job!! :drinker:
  • Thanks for the support and the good advise on other ways to celebrate! :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Next time though, celebrate by buying a new article of clothing or something like that. :laugh: Keep up the good work. You're going to do great.
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Good work, keep it up!! :drinker:
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Good job losing those 3 pounds! They are gone for good now!!!!! :smile:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Congrats!

Just knowing that what you are doing is working, gives you the feeling of having a "fighting chance" against this weighloss stuggle.

Way to Go!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    GO YOU!!!:glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!