Seven more pounds lost!

:happy: I lost 7 more pounds last week. I can't believe it. Changing my exercise routine and watching what I eat really works. I've also learned to substitute lean meats instead of fattening ones.

Replies

• :happy: I lost 7 more pounds last week. I can't believe it. Changing my exercise routine and watching what I eat really works. I've also learned to substitute lean meats instead of fattening ones.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Congratulations! :love:
  • mjm2002
    mjm2002 Posts: 14
    Wow, simply amazing! 7 lbs is definately remarkable. Did you eat all your excercise calories daily?
  • That is great! You should get a ticker...it's a cool way to keep track, visiually...and show your weight loss pride =)
  • I got a personal trainer as a xmas gift.(only 4x I get to see her) and I really think that is one of the reasons why I am losing weight. I started using more weight and I am sore but :smile: happy.
  • I am trying us the ticker but am having trouble with copy and paste
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Awesome work!

I've really been thinking of doing the personal trainer thing. :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    great job, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!