Alright! Let's finish the week strong!

kristinc06837
kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
So I've been doing a lot reading for those of you who watch Extreme Weight Loss with Chris and Heidi Powell your probably familiar with their method of weight loss involving a huge mental aspect of building your integrity.... This is wher I'm extremely weak! lol it's not about our integrity with other because that usually where we stand strong but our integrity with our selves! Just this morning instead of getting up and working out with my husband I made excuses as to why I didn't sleep last night ....

So let's try their first exercise let's make one small promise and try to keep it the rest of the week, if your a good promise keeper maybe you wanna make a bigger one :) mine is going to be no adult beverages until Saturday and then only 2 :)

Let's check in here each day :)

What do you think? :)

Replies

• fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Sounds good Kristin. I am struggling with my water intake so I am going to undertake to have at least 2L of water Fri and Sat, my Thursday is almost over as it is 23:15 here. And Sunday is my birthday so I'm not sure how that will finish up ;)
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    Trying to get back on the low carb thing. It is USUALLY easy for me and I enjoy the huge energy and the steady weight loss. But lately I have been just eating pure crud. And I feel like crud. And that equates to low energy and weight gain. Ugh. My excuse has been craziness in my life (albeit good stuff) and the stress of getting things done. Packing = fast food, late nights, and even tears. Just so you know, chocolate cake does not help. I had a major meltdown yesterday, and that did help. I made great progress today, but it was very busy. I'll promise to lower my carb intake and quit the sugar. No excuses.
  • fang19423
    Okay - so day 1 Friday and I exceeded by 2 Litres of water intake. So very happy with that. Hope you all are having a great day :smiley:
  • kristinc06837
    Okay, i failed miserably. Here's my "confession". I imbibed both nights with a "glass of patience"

In retrospect bad plan for this week, my son had surgery on the 22 on his nose upper lip and inner lip, which the inner lip sutures came out early due to his highly active energy and I'm shot, my patience, strength or even thought of anything good for me is shot so we are going to attempt a promise I'm more apt to keep

I promise to do at least 10 mins of working out 5 days a week....

Today I got in an hour long walk with a stroller and that's progress!
  • fang19423
    uxj03p79u2yz.jpeg
    jd8e3hq9sbbr.jpeg
    So eventually ram a 10k on my birthday ... So happy
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Awesome!! :) !! Good work @fang19423 !!!
  • fang19423
    Thank you @OregonRunner5 and thanks for the yoga link in the other thread, I'm going to give it a try,
  • fang19423
    I failed on my water yesterday but I hope to meet my goal today. :)
  • kristinc06837
    Way to go Mary!!!! That's awesome! I have a 10k this weekend I'm hoping I live through! Lol
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    I will water up this week. Been headachy from dehydration! Sorry for not posting much. soooo busy. Ill let yall know how the water goes and Ill cheer you on as I load my boxes and give away my belongings...
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    How is everyone this week? Almost friday! Woot!! I'm feeling better and really cooped up. I think next week if the pain is down I'll go for some baby tiny runs or walks or something...gotta get out.