sensitivity to food??

anyone sensitive to food?
whati mean is. ok so wheneveri eat something lets say a cookies or take a bight of sumtin it seems as if i gain a pound or 2 everytime. i feel as if im ectremly sensitive to food like i gain weight extremely easy without over eating.:bigsmile:

Replies

• WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    anyone sensitive to food?
    whati mean is. ok so wheneveri eat something lets say a cookies or take a bight of sumtin it seems as if i gain a pound or 2 everytime. i feel as if im ectremly sensitive to food like i gain weight extremely easy without over eating.:bigsmile:
  • mdebroy
    mdebroy Posts: 30
    Sounds like you are sensitive to food. That was what I experienced anyway. Sometimes I'd look down and look 5 months pregnant I was so bloated. I know how hard it is to do but what you have to do is cut out foods one by one and then slowly reintroduce them. I found out that I shouldn't be eating dairy, bananas, saturated fat, msg, preservatives...The easiest way is to go and see a naturopathic doctor. They will help you find what is reacting with your body. Also be forwarned that not all naturopaths are created equal and not all of them practice the same way. Make sure you get a referral to a good one. Your doctor may know or ask around. Also look on google you'll be able to find some reputable ones through associations. It seems like a lot of work but believe me it's really worth it and in the end you'll be really happy.
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    1. it may have to do with sodium intake
    2. you may have lowered your metabolism by under eating in the past
    3. maybe it's a mental thing

that's all I can think of
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    thanx

well when i was 15 i would only eat one meal a day for like 4 motnhs

could that be the reason?