Apetamin for weight gain

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Jcl81 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    threads like this are why there is so much bad information out there..

So don't read it if you disagree. Even if this is just placebo it is working for them. Move on.

Thank you... That's all I was saying. I'm not here to force anything on anyone.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Problem is that many posters have no intention of being supportive or constructive, but prefer to be snarky, flippant and know-it-all. I see it every day on MFP threads, and it is disheartening.

That is the internet and it's not just MFP. There will always be those who help and those who want to hurt (<-- for those, if its a violation, we try to address it). There are also posters who are willing to listen and those who only want reinforcement for their decisions. In any case, people all respond to different tactics.
  • Jcl81
    Jcl81 Posts: 154 Member

So don't read it if you disagree. Even if this is just placebo it is working for them. Move on.

ummm it is a public forum, so anyone can come in here and read it and think that apeatamin and waist trainers are a great way to gain weight and then slim off your waist....which is 100% the wrong way to do it...so yea, I am going to correct the record for lurkers and such...

Exactly a public forum. In which you don't have to read anything you don't like. It's not like they are telling people to use the products, they are just sharing what is working for them.
  • stowns30
    The thing is when you gain weight you gain fat (how much,and how fast has to do with genetics). you cant gain it where you want. it goes on where ever it wants just like losing weight, it comes off where it wants. you cant spot reduce.so you cant spot gain either.so if you are seeing it in your belly now it means it may take longer to gain in other areas.trust me I was thin and when I gained weight it was all from my waist down,then I lost weight and yeah the places I gained it first are the last places it wants to come off.

True this definitely happens
  • stowns30
    Problem is that many posters have no intention of being supportive or constructive, but prefer to be snarky, flippant and know-it-all. I see it every day on MFP threads, and it is disheartening. I don't see the moderators calling people on their negative destructive comments nearly as often as I see posts such as the one above.

Exactly
  • stowns30
    Problem is that many posters have no intention of being supportive or constructive, but prefer to be snarky, flippant and know-it-all. I see it every day on MFP threads, and it is disheartening. I don't see the moderators calling people on their negative destructive comments nearly as often as I see posts such as the one above.

I am sorry if you can't handle the truth ...but the truth is you don't need waist trainers and you don't need apeatamin ....that is not being snarky, flippant, etc, that is being honest and truthful.

No actually that's just your opinion... You cannot speak for everyone. Some people may need what you don't ; however it doesn't make you right. Seems like you are contradicting yourself. Why are you so upset that everything you say ppl don't agree with. It's life... Do things your way and let others do it theirs. No need for this to be a back n forth thing. Move on from this already.... Sheesh
  • Jcl81
    edited July 2016

ummm it is a public forum, so anyone can come in here and read it and think that apeatamin and waist trainers are a great way to gain weight and then slim off your waist....which is 100% the wrong way to do it...so yea, I am going to correct the record for lurkers and such...

Exactly a public forum. In which you don't have to read anything you don't like. It's not like they are telling people to use the products, they are just sharing what is working for them.

which also means I have the right to come in here and correct misinformation and woo woo ...

The information is not wrong if it works for them. As they are not saying the product is the cause they are just using it.
  • Jcl81
    psulemon wrote: »

which also means I have the right to come in here and correct misinformation and woo woo ...

The information is not wrong if it works for them. As they are not saying the product is the cause they are just using it.

If the expectation that a waister trainer would reduce or modify fat tissue and prevent growth, then it would be wrong. If they like to wear it, thats a different story. Like i mentioned before, i would be a little worried about not utilizing your back muscles making them weak. That and having some impact on your internals.

Arguing if something works or doesn't for someone without any proof that is does or does not is childish and gives nothing to this post.

Replying by add nothing to this discussion no matter if you disagree is against the rules (aka trolling) as no one will win. So as a moderator please start enforcing the rules!