40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Pathology report is in.....B-E-N-I-G-N!!!!!!!!! :)

Great news Beeps!
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Rode my bike today! though I overslept and missed half of the group ride lol!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 2 Championship + Sudden Death OT"=Done!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Push mowing for 90 minutes - after 3+ miles hike through the woods n uo and down and it was muddy. Took longer than planned to keep from falling and getting hurt. The dog just about pulled me down several times. Good thing I'm pretty agile for being a big guy.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2016
    The darn dog just about pulled me down several times. He didn't have as much trouble with the muddy sections and couldn't understand why I was going slow. I'm on the trail in the middle of the woods trying to reason with a dog.
  • GonnaBeAwesomeAgain
    GonnaBeAwesomeAgain Posts: 7 Member
    46 hear, only 15 in the picture!!! That was my pissed off look...... anyway, newbie here looking to kick some middle-aged weight to the curb.
  • narak_lol
    Hello everyone! Managed to sneak in a ride between the showers - still had to clean my bike from all those road sprays but so grateful that I got one in!
  • gam3rguy
    "FOCUS T25 Stretch"=Done!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    47--jeez--when did that happen?
  • maia6895
    maia6895 Posts: 1 Member
    Can I join in, please? I recently turned 48 and would like to lose at least 45 pounds to get to a healthy weight. I have worked out and eaten mostly healthy for a lot of my life, but allowed myself to eat and drink my feelings for a few years now and need to undo the damage. I've used MFP in the past, but am trying to join the community for extra accountability. In addition to counting calories and eating clean, I will be using my aeropilates, a rowing machine and baby elliptical to start with. Trying to get on track and stay that way!
  • gam3rguy
    The darn dog just about pulled me down several times. He didn't have as much trouble with the muddy sections and couldn't understand why I was going slow. I'm on the trail in the middle of the woods trying to reason with a dog.
    welcome to my world...LOL!

• b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited July 2016
    Well, I only got an 81 minute paddle in on Saturday...was hoping for a couple of hours. But we did have to lug our boards across a narrow part of the beach to drop our boards from a cove and into the gulf (which was time I didn't count). It was super cool to be able to see this location, because I remember the hurricane that causes this pass to be filled in with sand, which is why we had to cross over land rather than paddle. Sadly, the storms were closing in, and my friend and I ended up going back to his place for the afternoon. Today I drove back from my friend's house, so it has become an official rest day. Usually Sunday and Monday are slow workout days for me anyway. Will check in on Tuesday or later. Have a great week everyone!! :smiley:
  • MasoudGharibdoust
    MasoudGharibdoust Posts: 18 Member
    Hi to all . My name is Masoud , I'm from IRAN . I started using this app about 60 days ago . Since then I lost 15.3 kg . Do you believe it ???
    It's great . Let's do it together and share our experiences . I'm right here for your friend requests
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Welcome to all the new people!

Today I had a really nice run... 4.1 miles, and feeling good all the way.

Bad news is, vacation's over and I have to go back to work tomorrow. BOO.
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Shoulders, triceps and calves. Weird combo but just following the program. Did a lot of skipping as the active recovery portion and calf portion. Getting better at it.

I have a 10K trail race on Saturday that I am really not very well prepared for. I'm a little nervous about it- can't fake running!!
  • gam3rguy
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 2 X Trainer"=Done!
  • narak_lol
    Rode my bike for an hour and half today! It has rained earlier in the day so a bit cooler which was great!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Arms and Shoulders today
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Legs then a 40 minute TM slow run.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Pathology report is in.....B-E-N-I-G-N!!!!!!!!! :)

apuucx2p0f7u.jpg