Looking for Open Food Diaries

Replies

• MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Add me too, my diary is open and i'm up for some scrutinising and tips to improve
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    janetennet wrote: »
    I log everyday and have an open diary - feel free to add me :)
    Add me too, my diary is open and i'm up for some scrutinising and tips to improve

There is no tab/option to view your diaries on your profiles
  • MichaelaSheppard
    janetennet wrote: »
    I log everyday and have an open diary - feel free to add me :)

There is no tab/option to view your diaries on your profiles

I'll sort that now
  • MichaelaSheppard
    Done now. I was sure it was open
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member

@MichaelaSheppard It's fixed now.
  • treegirl97
    treegirl97 Posts: 70 Member
    My diary is also open to my friends so feel free to add me.
  • brrrrito
    brrrrito Posts: 39 Member
    i added you! my diary is open and i try to stay around 1200/day :)
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Anyone can look at my food diary too if you want..I usually eat the same breakfast though..lol
  • TheRootofGroot
    TheRootofGroot Posts: 118 Member
    My diary is open.
    I make lots of interesting foods but I sure won't be a great model for any lil ladies trying to lose weight lol.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Hi there. My diary is open. Feel free to add me
  • Gillian00louise
    Gillian00louise Posts: 21 Member
    My diary is open too, feel free to add me. I'd like to see more diaries too.
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log almost everyday and have an open diary! :)
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    My diary is also open. I've only been serious with it for about a week though so I don't have history for you to look at. I meal plan and make all my meals a head of time (at least 4-7 days in advance depending on how the food keeps), I log my food the day before and will adjust it on occasion if I have something extra (like today, I had some jelly beans). I pretty much eat the same thing for the week and then change it up the week after. I consume between 1200 to 1500 calories a day (if I have a heavy workout day I may eat more). I weightlift mostly but plan to start spin soon. Feel free to add me as well.
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    I log every day. Open diary, so feel free to browse it. All vegetarian. Aiming towards lower fats & carbs, higher protein, more natural & less processed foods (except gotta have whey isolate for my protein shakes & chocolate goodies for my sanity!)
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    My diary is open and I log every day. It's not terribly interesting though, I eat a lot of the same things and you'll see popcorn in there every day. But I've lost 80 pounds since February so it's working for me
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Mine is open, I try to eat fairly low carb, 50-100g, mostly on the low end of that. I do try a lot of new recipes which I mostly put on my myfitnesspal blog if someone wants them.
  • keenaco02
    keenaco02 Posts: 14 Member
    Mine is open... I work full time and have 3 kids so it's brutally honest lol... And I breastfeed.
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    My diary is open. Feel free to FR me. I've lost about 56 or so pounds and try to stay around 1500-1600/day
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Log daily in my public diary. 115lbs gone! 40 to go.
  • tamyena
    tamyena Posts: 19 Member
    My diary is open for public. Go ahead and add me!