Getting back on the wagon!

Hello all, I have been on and off MFP for a couple of years. I have lost a total of 20 pounds but have fallen into a rut for the last 4 or 5 months. Starting today I am getting back on track to hopefully lose 20-30 more pounds! Wish me luck

Replies

• hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Good luck!!
  • Itreadlightly
    Itreadlightly Posts: 87 Member
    I am with you. Been away for a few months-back to it!
    We can do it
  • Harmonywks
    Harmonywks Posts: 2 Member
    I got back on a couple days ago, after months off and a trip to Mexico good golly let's make does happen.i'm cutting it into baby steps I just have to focus on This month getting to the gym and tracking every day.
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Good luck. You got this!
  • abtsdiet
    abtsdiet Posts: 39 Member
    You can do it! No one is perfect. Just keep getting back on the wagon. I fall off a lot.
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like! I've been working out half-hearted for a few months and really need to kick it into gear.
  • AKMasterson
    AKMasterson Posts: 8 Member
    You're welcome to add me. This is my second time too. Would love to support /motivate each other.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Good luck! I've fallen off and gotten back on the wagon several times over the past few years since having kids. Add me if you'd like, aiming to lose 25lbs or so.
  • DezMum
    DezMum Posts: 2 Member
    Glad you are getting back on track. I've been off the last few months. Started getting really depressed. I stopped meal prepping and started skipping workouts....but I will not be defeated. You cheer me on and I'll cheer you on. Woo hoo!
  • JPH128
    JPH128 Posts: 85 Member
    Everyone that fell off wagon, add me too I am back and wanna help and need help.
  • bigneshia19
    bigneshia19 Posts: 8 Member
    Good luck! Add me if you need support
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Good Luck! Feel free to add me! I am also trying to get back on the band wagon! Looking to lose 40-50 pounds!
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    I too fell off and back on.Today is a new day.We will do this good luck.Never give up!