Earphones?

I have to listen to music while working out, but my earphones are horrible for slipping out of my ears a million times.. What kind does everyone else use? And what are the pros/cons of yours?

Replies

• Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    apple earbuds are the only ones that work well for me without any bumping feedback, or falling out. It may just be my earshape? I have a piercing in one tragus, so it sometimes falls out of that one, but not much.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Yarbuds
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    These are the ones I'm currently using .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016YACK7K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pro
    - Sound decent for the money
    - REALLY light weight
    - Batteries are made into the ear pieces so you don't have a battery smacking your neck

Con
    -small and light weight so they're easy to lose
    -tricky to learn how to insert into your ear.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Yesterday I bought Yurbuds Inspire 300 and planning to return them today. While they stay in they are not comfortable and the sound is decent but not great.
  • pinksarah7
    pinksarah7 Posts: 7 Member
    I have Bose & they're amazing
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    I don't like the earbuds that you have to push inside your ear, so I use ones that wrap around the ears instead (without actually going in).
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I can't, for the life of me, remember what brand they are, but they look like this:

Innovelis-BudFits.jpg

Main Pro: Don't move, once I get them in. Provided, of course, I pull some slack in the cord after tightening my lifting belt.

Main Con: They are sometimes a pain to get situated correctly. But not usually. So, it's probably just me, in those cases.