Hell YA!!!!!!

:laugh: I have no idea how many pounds or inches, I am totally going by look, but I just noticed my handles on the side arent bulges anymore...they are more like slight curves...I'm sooooo happy!!! I have a weight I would like to be, but I am more about having my clothes fit and looking good in shorts so this is a HUGE deal for me..its just the modivation I need to get out of bed tomorrow morning and do the step ups, squats and jogging that is so obvisously working!!!:laugh:

Replies

• mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    :laugh: I have no idea how many pounds or inches, I am totally going by look, but I just noticed my handles on the side arent bulges anymore...they are more like slight curves...I'm sooooo happy!!! I have a weight I would like to be, but I am more about having my clothes fit and looking good in shorts so this is a HUGE deal for me..its just the modivation I need to get out of bed tomorrow morning and do the step ups, squats and jogging that is so obvisously working!!!:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Good for you!! You go girl! I love the days I have motivation!! Today I was SO MOTIVATED to work out!! Great day was had!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Oh I can't wait for the day! Congrats!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Thanks Girls!!
    I was starting to doubt that it would actually work, but once I have seen that the proof is in the pudding (mmmm...pudding) there is no way I am going to give up now!!
    You can do it, I can do it, we can all do it...
    in honor of President Obamas Inaguration...
    YES, WE CAN!!!!
    LOL
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Yes we all can!! That is great for you!! Whatever it takes or works for motivation right? :flowerforyou: I look forward to seeing the next time you say Hell YA!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    That is great so keep up the good work!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    keep up the great work.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Yayyyyyy for Mamashrub!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!