What's your perfect car?

124»

Replies

• CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    In this order
    1. Ariel Atom - Go Cart handling with an acceleration and top speed unmatched.
    2. Porsche Cayman - Pure sex on wheel
    3. Godzilla AKA Nissan Skyline - Best looking car on wheels
    4. 2016 Acura NSX - Best American Built perforance car to date
    5. Audi R8 TDi - I would love whopping some Corvette @$$ in a diesel.

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I want a late model sedan from any of the top 5 global suppliers because it'll be easier to find replacement parts down the line.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    1954 pink Cadillac convertible. Elvis it out, baby. And, for the kids, I'd have a gunmetal-colored Porsche Cayenne.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    836_p4_l.jpg

followed by

1967-mustang-eleanor-official-gt500-halicki-classic-recreations-2.jpg

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Pictures of my baby
    2oavazwmfpk9.jpgcrfan1w0hyzs.jpgjz1iwjl082qd.jpgie2m33javy3o.jpg

• Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited July 2016
    Audi A7. If I ever win the lottery, that's the car I'm getting.

I also like the Honda CRVs.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    2016 Lexus LS 600h L. If I had $120,000 to burn. Which I don't.
  • Ghostlight1
    Ghostlight1 Posts: 21 Member
    Aston martin DB 10. Only 1 prototype exists
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Road runner...yellow with black stripe
  • tobeshredded
    tobeshredded Posts: 43 Member
    Awesome cars there. Anyone like the jeep Cherokee sports here in Australia they are everywhere
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    I used to own a 2007 Jeep Liberty. I would have stayed with Jeep but they keep redesigning the body style and I didn't like the new designs.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd walk. I hate driving or even being in a car. I would like a new Madone though. Oh, and I'd buy my wife a 63 stingray.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    The same car I have now, I love that thing! Except a few years newer, and a prettier color (champagne 2005 Mercury Moutaineer Permier).
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    A 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1st Gen LS1 engine. I'd fix her up and promise to never wreck her again.
  • NerdGenius
    NerdGenius Posts: 10 Member
    I would go with a 1969 datsun 240z. Only cars I ever owned have been Datsun/Nissan Z's. I'm 30 years old and my first car was a 84 300zx turbo. My grandfather gave it to me before he passed. Something about how they perform and handle and I never wanted anything different. I've owned a 92 300zx too. This is my baby here. She is 13 years old but I take care of her. s6or7lvkzemj.jpg

• yxlr8
    yxlr8 Posts: 67 Member
    My lx torana that I am currently building...otherwise I will stick with my old run about VY SS
  • yxlr8
    yxlr8 Posts: 67 Member
  • tobeshredded
    tobeshredded Posts: 43 Member
    NerdGenius wrote: »
    I would go with a 1969 datsun 240z. Only cars I ever owned have been Datsun/Nissan Z's. I'm 30 years old and my first car was a 84 300zx turbo. My grandfather gave it to me before he passed. Something about how they perform and handle and I never wanted anything different. I've owned a 92 300zx too. This is my baby here. She is 13 years old but I take care of her. s6or7lvkzemj.jpg

Stunning car was tempted to buy one of these the exact same colour and 9 years old a few weeks back chose the triton over it instead tho

• thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    edited July 2016
    I LOVE my IS250 fwiw. We've had a lot of Wranglers too. Our newest addition is an Inferno Orange Tacoma TRD off-road. That thing is super fun.