Anyone need to lose 200 lbs?

MVega90
MVega90 Posts: 9 Member
My goal is to lose 200 lbs. I am looking for friends to help me through this. 17.5 lbs down so far.

Replies

• daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    I started out with 200lbs to lose. I'm down around 55 now. Feel free to add me!
  • HotandNerdy
    HotandNerdy Posts: 3 Member
    Great work :)
  • DuchessVonCookies
    DuchessVonCookies Posts: 4 Member
    I have 200 to lose as well, feel free to add me :)
  • Doin_it_4me920
    Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
    I have 200+lbs to loose as well. started 135 days ago and down 50lbs. my first goal is 100lbs in a year! feel free to add me.
  • blackaheep4288
    blackaheep4288 Posts: 41 Member
    I started with a goal of losing 218lbs in February. I've since lost 81lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • gossett331
    gossett331 Posts: 88 Member
    228 lbs to go I have in the last two months lost 23 pounds. Feel free to add me
  • SimplyMe1977
    SimplyMe1977 Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me hun, my goal is to lose 100 lbs. REALLY started a few weeks ago. Sadly only down 3 since my last weigh in
  • mammawof4sweetkids
    mammawof4sweetkids Posts: 2 Member
    Just starting, and need to lose close to 200. Add me please, whatever that means. I need all the help I can get. Hopefully I can figure out how to use this app, and the community page.
  • bruceamber958
    bruceamber958 Posts: 2 Member
    Me to add me
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Doin_it_4me920 I looked at your progress picture. Great job!
  • kendallbailey23
    kendallbailey23 Posts: 1 Member
    I have to lose that much. Started yesterday by only eating 650 calories a day. Will start exercising when I get paid so I can get a gym membership
  • Justforme160yee
    Justforme160yee Posts: 39 Member
    Add me please! Keep up the good work!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    I have to lose that much. Started yesterday by only eating 650 calories a day. Will start exercising when I get paid so I can get a gym membership

@kendallbailey23 Here is a link to MFP's recommendations for minimum calorie intake for men & women. If MFP believes your post promotes too low a calorie intake, they will remove your post or take the whole thread down. Good luck with your weight loss!

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1375583-a-message-about-myfitnesspal-s-updated-nutrition-goals
  • audri8390
    audri8390 Posts: 3 Member
    To be a healthy Bmi would need to lose 200lbs I'm down 21lbs but I'm aiming for 150lbs. Feel free to add
  • kelseakag
    kelseakag Posts: 2 Member
    I am 307 and 5 8 I need I lose about 160 it's very overwhelming idea but I have to do it for my family!! Oh and I'm 23, I need some friends so add me!!
  • Archercc
    Archercc Posts: 37 Member
    According to the BMI chart at 6'4" I should weight between 152 - 205, my goal is 265 which is still 55LBS away (was 70 when I started) So yeah I "need" to loss close to 200LBS so add me!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member

Take a look at the very encouraging 'sticky' posts in the Getting Started section here at MFP. There's so much excellent information to help you as you get started.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member

Unless your doc gave you that calorie allotment, please eat more. I underate for my activity level and lost too quickly, chewing up a lot of precious muscle mass along the way. I promise you, faster is not better if it hurts you in the long run. :hug:
  • wondy75
    wondy75 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! I'm 41/5'7"/390 and have over 200 to lose. I would love to connect with people who are on a similar journey. Please add me if you like.

Good luck to your endeavors!
  • wondy75
    wondy75 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! I'm 41/5'7"/390 and have over 200 to lose. I would love to connect with people who are on a similar journey. Please add me if you like. Good luck to your endeavors!