Serial Starters

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    AOTW: Hmmmm.... Not sure how much I am ready to devote.... But, (maybe) cut down on sweets... Not ready to give up soda quite yet
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member
    Good evening, first of two medical tests came back negative which is a relief for me as I have not been to a doctor is a while.....how to celebrate?

Sara!

That's great news. How did you find out on a Sunday? Online medical link-in to Dr. office or lab? Well, regardless......super.
    I was thinking of you early this morning. I get almost daily emails from Michael's and A. C. Moore art and craft supply stores. Do you have them out there in Sacaramento? Anyway, for some reason this morning I actually LOOKED at the ads, and they had some interesting stuff on promotion. So somehow I thought of you---maybe take yourself to one of these stores the next time it's time for a Sara-reward. They were showing pretty colored glass jars and all sorts of things to do and make or play with. Coloring books, crafts. If you were to wander through a store like that, maybe something would catch your eye.

Lana

• arniedog74
    Good evening, first of two medical tests came back negative which is a relief for me as I have not been to a doctor is a while.....how to celebrate?

Sara!

That's great news. How did you find out on a Sunday? Online medical link-in to Dr. office or lab? Well, regardless......super.
    I was thinking of you early this morning. I get almost daily emails from Michael's and A. C. Moore art and craft supply stores. Do you have them out there in Sacaramento? Anyway, for some reason this morning I actually LOOKED at the ads, and they had some interesting stuff on promotion. So somehow I thought of you---maybe take yourself to one of these stores the next time it's time for a Sara-reward. They were showing pretty colored glass jars and all sorts of things to do and make or play with. Coloring books, crafts. If you were to wander through a store like that, maybe something would catch your eye.

Lana

That sounds like the perfect kind of reward. I've been thinking about taking up coloring...I kinda prefer kid color books as opposed to the adult ones. Is that odd? Just brings back good memories for me...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,325 Member
    Lana - I may as well sign over my paycheck to Michael's and I try to stay away. I have adult coloring books and color pencils (I will get a child's book next time the print/pattern is sometimes too small......). Will debate this further.

Absolutely great NSV Arnie - those victories last longer than a number on a scale. Keep up the good work.

Time for brain to shut down for the night. Wishing all a good evening.
  • arniedog74
    Thank you Tilliesmommy... The scale gets the best of me more often than not... So, these little things make me feel better.
    Have a good night.. Thanks for the support
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good Monday Morning, Remembering QOTW and will focus on water and less tea/coffee. Weighed in today (usually Tuesday) and same as 2 weeks ago, so that was a nice reward. Looking for a couple people from WW to post this week now that the weekend is over. Will be lurking from work. Wishing all a great Monday
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    And not sure why the photo I added to my profile isn't showing on my post!
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning everyone!

Will focus on eating only the good food. NSV for DH: before he left to do the shopping (alone), he decided he was not going to bring back any sweets or trouble food!

I do hope the others find us here.

BBL

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Annie love your dog Lila bet she loves to sit in people's lap!!

Rotten day at work, at least my computer got fixed, really hard to do research online when all websites are blocked.... Serious head banging moment.

Just saw WW thread. Liz and Chamie just dropped by, so with any luck they will join us here soon....

Need to eat as I am brain fried. Wishing all a good evening.
  • LanaCabana537

By the way DH went to the stores plural today and bought 200 worth of groceries. We are here only 2 more days. All kinds of stuff that we should not be eating. Yes I ate some of it. No, it was not that good at all.

Well, he is coming back in a week or two, so a lot went into the freezer......

Time for garbage TV.

Lana
  • ASalner
    Great day, food wise. Had my carbs below 100 grams until I ate a few chocolate chips. Supper was spaghetti squash with low-sugar pasta sauce and lean ground beef. Thinking it's a treadmill night along with abs and arms. I bought a new bra and some new undies yesterday and was sad to decide I couldn't buy the size smaller in the undies. (I have bought the size smaller in the last couple of years....) More motivation!
  • laml0630
    laml0630 Posts: 3 Member
    Good Morning!!!

It's Liz coming over from the WW website. I don't know how to change my user name to make it more obvious. Thank you to Sara and Lana, or whomever got this going for us.

I'm in the process of cancelling my checking account so I think I will be cancelling my WW subscription as well.

I hope you all have a good day!
  • ASalner
    Good Tuesday morning! I did get my 2 miles in on the treadmill last night and did Day 1 of my arms and abs challenges. Made crockpot cinnamon apple oatmeal for breakfast today which is still a little on the carby side but needed something other than eggs. My kids like it too! DH will put homemade beef stew in the crockpot for supper. It's hot here this week, so will be grilling or using crockpot. May even put crockpot in the garage to cook!

I have cancelled my WW subscription and will plan to use MFP to track my calories/carbs/etc.

Developed a terrible headache on the drive to work. DH will drop by office with some ibuprofen in a little bit. Really should get a bottle of Advil for my purse.

Will lurk here at work!