1200 calories per day goal, who else?

124»

Replies

• aorto001
    aorto001 Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is also 1200 calories a day. I just started and it's a little difficult, but it's getting easier day by day. Nice to know im not alone here! Feel free to add me.
  • kateetozer
    kateetozer Posts: 11 Member
    I've just started back with MFP after a break. My weight loss is very slow due to an under active thyroid as well. I would love to lose 3 or 4 stones, I am happy to support anyone xx
  • stacelutes620
    stacelutes620 Posts: 10 Member
    1200 here too...try indiv. bags of Skinny Pop popcorn, can buy at Sams Wholesale.
  • couchqueen6259
    couchqueen6259 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I just started on the 1200 diet. I am 5'2 and 150 lbs looking to lose around during 35 lbs. I've had success with 1200 calories before so I know it works but it's so difficult to stick to the plan once you fall off the wagon . Glad there's a support group for this because it makes me realize that success is possible if you really work hard and stick with your plan. Also feeling like you're not the only person in the world going through this helps a ton
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    I'm also doing 1200 calories a day. I'm down 43 pounds. 13 to go! :)
  • StephanieS709
    StephanieS709 Posts: 5 Member
    you can add me
  • cwgrant67
    cwgrant67 Posts: 33 Member
    1200 goal here as well! Seems right as I am hypothyroid (hashimoto) and in peri menopause at 47. I am new but 1200 seems doable. My biggest struggle is to eat breakfast.