40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Back and abs.
    Will run tonight.
  • bbordner
    bbordner Posts: 59 Member
    Tried a new routine to impose some order on my body weight training instead of just doing what seemed like a good idea for that day. I also added some kettle bell exercises as well. Need to fine tune the details, but was very happy with it. :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Geez, MIA again!!!! Glad to see so many still working on their goals. Fitness and nutrition wise I've been doing well. I've increased my calories and feel much better. Haven't really weighed in but has noticed my clothes fitting much better. To me that definitely counts more than losing weight. This full time is killing me though, sooo busy!!!! Lol but I can't complain. I do like it but it's been an adjustment after working part time for over 10 yrs. Take care everyone!!!
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    I would love to join to. Please tell me how.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 2 Back & 6-Pack"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 2 Off-Day Stretch"=Done!
  • bbordner
    Down 0.6 lbs for the week. Was hoping for at least one pound. Identified part of the problem, I incorrectly entered the recipe I used for my lunches this week and it caused me to underestimate my daily calories by about 350 cal per day. That and I simply ate too much on a couple days. Thankfully I was at least still under maintenance, so was still able to register at least a small loss.

Today is a strength training day and looking forward to working some stress out.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    3 hours on the bike in the morning plus an hour lifting in the afternoon@@ Resting tomorrow then long ride on Sunday!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    bbordner wrote: »
    Down 0.6 lbs for the week. Was hoping for at least one pound. Identified part of the problem, I incorrectly entered the recipe I used for my lunches this week and it caused me to underestimate my daily calories by about 350 cal per day. That and I simply ate too much on a couple days. Thankfully I was at least still under maintenance, so was still able to register at least a small loss.

Today is a strength training day and looking forward to working some stress out.

To be over in calories and still able to lose is a WIN!
  • 60to35
    Chest
  • gam3rguy
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 2 Championship + Sudden Death OT"=Done!
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Supposed to be a rest day but ended up with a super easy 90 mins ride lol!
  • 60to35
    6:30 am legs. Ugh.
  • bbordner
    Walked a total of 5 miles plus restrained from eating all the pound cake with strawberries.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,918 Member
    Who takes your photos, gam3rguy?! They are fantastic...and obviously are not "selfies".
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Returned safely from the canoe trip from Bot Scouts. I took 22 people this year for four days on the river. Sleeping on the river bank, no phone, no distractions. Ttip ended Thursday and then we had a 450 mile drive home. 11 hours with stops. I'm still tired and still sore. Weight up significantly due to DOMS.
  • gam3rguy
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Who takes your photos, gam3rguy?! They are fantastic...and obviously are not "selfies".
    thanks! they have people there taking pics. they post them on their site a few days after the race.

• gam3rguy
    "FOCUS T25 Stretch"=Done!