I'm back!!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm back again.. I haven't been here since March and a lot has happened since then. I was only 6lbs from my goal weight and was continuing to work towards my goal. My husband bcame my trainer this summer, we went on 10 mile bike rides and he would push me to do windsprints as fast as I could always increasing the distance that I had to go. In November I had knee surgery once again. The tears in my knee were repaired, but it was discovered that I had permanent damage in my knee. :sad: After 10 weeks of recovery I am now able to exercise once again at the pace that I was before surgery. :happy: I admit that I gained a few pounds over that time.. but now.. I am back to exercising full throttle again. My goal is to lose and get to my goal weight by June 1 so that I am in the best shape as possible for our holiday in July. I know I can't do it on my own.. so please help me stay on track!!

Replies

• denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm back again.. I haven't been here since March and a lot has happened since then. I was only 6lbs from my goal weight and was continuing to work towards my goal. My husband bcame my trainer this summer, we went on 10 mile bike rides and he would push me to do windsprints as fast as I could always increasing the distance that I had to go. In November I had knee surgery once again. The tears in my knee were repaired, but it was discovered that I had permanent damage in my knee. :sad: After 10 weeks of recovery I am now able to exercise once again at the pace that I was before surgery. :happy: I admit that I gained a few pounds over that time.. but now.. I am back to exercising full throttle again. My goal is to lose and get to my goal weight by June 1 so that I am in the best shape as possible for our holiday in July. I know I can't do it on my own.. so please help me stay on track!!
  • cjbranson
    cjbranson Posts: 121
    Options
    Happy to hear you've recovered from knee surgery and you're back on track to a healthier you! Welcome back and good luck!