yesterday and yesterday of yesterday

well yesterday i ate a all u can eat buffet at sicilys(dinner)
and the day before that sonic (lunch)
and last night i ate a reese blast from sonic (snack)

i feel horrible about it but todays another day:brokenheart: :smile:

i deserved to be kicked i n the butt for this

Replies

• WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    well yesterday i ate a all u can eat buffet at sicilys(dinner)
    and the day before that sonic (lunch)
    and last night i ate a reese blast from sonic (snack)

i feel horrible about it but todays another day:brokenheart: :smile:

i deserved to be kicked i n the butt for this
  • kbhealthy
    kbhealthy Posts: 10 Member
    Probably not the best plan, but my "diet" goes out the window when I go home to visit my folks. I mean, I try not to overeat, but I didn't even bother logging my food for the weekend. We all need to splurge every once and a while. I've tried the all-or-nothing plans, and I quit within a week. If you know you can mess up or splurge eventually, you're more likely to stick with it.

Like you said, today's another day!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    KICK KICK KICK

But anyway that was yesterday, today is a new day. Like they say one step back two steps forward. Just keep going, don't let a little set back discourage you.
    I am starting a new thing anytime that I go over my calories or eat something I know I shouldn't I punish myself :laugh: by hitting the gym longer the next day, I would need to anyway to undo what was done. Good luck to you.
  • Those Sonic Blasts are VICIOUS!!!! Have you checked out the numbers on them??? I used to go there 2 nights per week with my husband after a heavy dinner (the old me)!!! I can't believe I used to do that!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    today is a new day just get back on that wagon and keep at it, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!