30 Day Ab Challenge

Replies

• deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Day 3 completed. I'm doing the plank challenge too... I bet I'm not gonna be able to keep up with the planking. It's easy right now but that's going to get hard in about two weeks. Lol. Onward!
    06071965 Posts: 27 Member
    Day 3 completed! Not as bad as I thought.....no way easy.....but not that bad!
  • Redola
    Redola Posts: 60 Member
    Day 1- ✔️
  • lindseyt71901
    lindseyt71901 Posts: 84 Member
    I think forgot to log yesterday. Day 3 - 120 done. Day 4 - 50 done.
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 494 Member
    100 crunches day 6
  • lislisa123
    edited July 2016
    Day 3 completed. I'm doing the plank challenge too... I bet I'm not gonna be able to keep up with the planking. It's easy right now but that's going to get hard in about two weeks. Lol. Onward!

I'm doing the plank and the squat challenge. I'm on 40 sec plank and it's a challenge already, hard when you have a ton of weight weighing you down to the floor, trying to stay up. Lol! The squats challenge is killer feeling it but I feel it has the best transformation, already feel my thighs tightening up on day 6.

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    Rest day

I'm feeling a little jealous over here, lol. You're busting butt. Keep up the awesome work!

Lol, thanks. I'm trying.
  • deadchipmunk
    Day 4 completed
  • deadchipmunk

I'm doing the plank and the squat challenge. I'm on 40 sec plank and it's a challenge already, hard when you have a ton of weight weighing you down to the floor, trying to stay up. Lol! The squats challenge is killer feeling it but I feel it has the best transformation, already feel my thighs tightening up on day 6.

I just finished "Day 29" of the Squat challenge. I hope that one starts over for August. It was unpleasant. But in a good way. I'm sure just like this Ab challenge is going to be! I'm glad you started it, I kept looking for someone to start one! :)
  • lindseyt71901

I just finished "Day 29" of the Squat challenge. I hope that one starts over for August. It was unpleasant. But in a good way. I'm sure just like this Ab challenge is going to be! I'm glad you started it, I kept looking for someone to start one! :)

I think I'll look for that one. This set of glutes could use some "unpleasant", lol. I hope it starts again.
  • lindseyt71901
    Well, I feel a tad guilty but day 4 completed.
    Day 4 done! Feel the
  • Redola
    Redola Posts: 60 Member
    Day 2- ✔️
  • deadchipmunk
    Day 5 - rest day
  • lindseyt71901
    I'm mixing myself up here. Day five, yesterday, called it day four. Anyhoo, day six complete. Those crunches were killer. Hooray!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member

I just finished the squat challenge also.
    I rested on day 5 so well I forgot to post!
  • deadchipmunk
    Day 6 completed
    Day 6 completed!
  • lindseyt71901
    Day 7 - 50 crunches down.