I smell success!!

Okay. When I started my journey about 2 weeks ago I was at 207lbs. When I started here I was 204.4lbs. This morning I weighed (not official til Monday though) and I am 203.3 lbs.. So I have an almost 4lb loss! It feels great and is great motivation to keep going. When I see 199lbs I'll know I'm doing something right!

Replies

• Okay. When I started my journey about 2 weeks ago I was at 207lbs. When I started here I was 204.4lbs. This morning I weighed (not official til Monday though) and I am 203.3 lbs.. So I have an almost 4lb loss! It feels great and is great motivation to keep going. When I see 199lbs I'll know I'm doing something right!
  • Sounds like you're doing something right already! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats you are doing great, keep it up
  • Very good! You are on your way! That is terrific!

I am at 203.5 right now too! Sooooo close to being under 200 lbs - that is going to feel absolutely WONDERFUL. Been YEARS since I have seen a 1-- in front!!!!

Good Luck to you!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Way to gooooo! Successes feels soooo sweet! I slipped under the 200 lb. mark last week - It feels sooooo great! Now I can't wait to see 190! Yep - we can so definately do this! Congrats on a terrific start:smile::wink: :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I betcha you'll be in the 190's by the end of the month! :wink:

Great job! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!