Signs of a Frustrated Mother

AllenMom4
AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
Some of these are SOOOO True! :bigsmile:

Your children know how to read HTML code but can't operate a vacuum cleaner.

Your children tell you that you said "yes" and you don't even remember the question.

You go to the grocery store and find yourself having a good time.

Your husband asks how your day went and you rate it on a scale of 1-10 repeats of "stop that!" or "no!"

You can't remember the last time you didn't have to share your drink.

You mistakenly tell the kids it's "sanity" time when you meant to say "bed" time.

The laundry seems to have taken on an evil nature and you begin to feel that it's out to get you.

You dread hearing the phone ring because it's a sure sign there's about to be trouble amongst the children.

It's finally your turn on the computer and "Touched by an Angel" is just coming on.

You go to sleep with "I'm bored" or "I'm hungry" still ringing in your ears.

Replies

• AllenMom4
    Some of these are SOOOO True! :bigsmile:

Your children know how to read HTML code but can't operate a vacuum cleaner.

Your children tell you that you said "yes" and you don't even remember the question.

You go to the grocery store and find yourself having a good time.

Your husband asks how your day went and you rate it on a scale of 1-10 repeats of "stop that!" or "no!"

You can't remember the last time you didn't have to share your drink.

You mistakenly tell the kids it's "sanity" time when you meant to say "bed" time.

The laundry seems to have taken on an evil nature and you begin to feel that it's out to get you.

You dread hearing the phone ring because it's a sure sign there's about to be trouble amongst the children.

It's finally your turn on the computer and "Touched by an Angel" is just coming on.

You go to sleep with "I'm bored" or "I'm hungry" still ringing in your ears.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    You have 2 kids and a dog waiting for you at the bathroom door....if you're lucky enough to shut it before they get in
  • AllenMom4
    So very true!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    You get them to school before anyone has time to start an argument!
  • You take out a personal loan to pay for their braces and on the way home they want a $100 pair of jeans for their pain and suffering. Here is a pudding cup suck it up! :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    You take out a personal loan to pay for their braces and on the way home they want a $100 pair of jeans for their pain and suffering. Here is a pudding cup suck it up! :bigsmile:

LMAO!
  • AllenMom4
    There all way too true! Its not easy being a mother
  • Oh lordy. I have a 6 year old, 4 year old, and 13 month old..

You have to HIDE in the bathroom to eat a candy bar with out sharing...

You stay up late at night just to have quiet time with out any interruptions.

A good shower is when you actually get to shave and your not listening for cries, smoke alarms, or yelling..
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    its the middle of the night & your son is asleep on your lap, is done nursing so you lift up to burp him only to find you put him bum on your shoulder & his head on your lap :laugh:
  • You have to HIDE in the bathroom to eat a candy bar with out sharing...

You stay up late at night just to have quiet time with out any interruptions.

A good shower is when you actually get to shave and your not listening for cries, smoke alarms, or yelling..

:laugh: That is like a typical day in my house!! :sick:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    why is it that my food is a free for all but nobody wants to share with me.

I call it calorie reduced when the kids take my food.!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member

OH MY, how I have BEEN THERE and still am! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: