Rest day.
  • Redola
    Redola Posts: 60 Member
    Is it too late to join?
  • treecroz
    treecroz Posts: 61 Member
    Redola wrote: »
    Is it too late to join?

No it not too late! We are all over place as far which day. Keep posting your progress here.
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Day 3 completed
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    day 8 45 seconds
  • Redola
    Day 1- ✔️
  • treecroz
    Day 10 - 30 sec full 30 sec modified
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    I know I SHOULD start today.... but I'll start the Challenge Monday since that will be the 1st. I'll just be practing between now and then.
  • TalinHG
    TalinHG Posts: 4 Member
    My cousin convinced me to join in so last night was
    Day 2: 23 seconds modified
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 497 Member
    40 sec plank challenge for sure.
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Day 4 completed
  • allygrissom
    allygrissom Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Day 1 done
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,930 Member
    Picking up sort of where I left off...

Day 22 - 180 seconds - (re)Done.

Still have to break it up in sets: 3 x 60+ seconds = 180 seconds
    Actuals were 63 seconds, 65 seconds, 64 seconds.
  • TalinHG
    TalinHG Posts: 4 Member
    Day 3 done 32 second modified
  • Redola
    Day 2- ✔️
  • treecroz
    Ok day 11 - 30 sec full 30 sec modified. I've got to be honest I know I won't be able to step up to 90 secs. Just doing what I did today I could feel my lower back bothering me. Unless someone has some input, I may just stick to the 60 until my core is a little stronger
  • b3achy
    treecroz wrote: »
    Ok day 11 - 30 sec full 30 sec modified. I've got to be honest I know I won't be able to step up to 90 secs. Just doing what I did today I could feel my lower back bothering me. Unless someone has some input, I may just stick to the 60 until my core is a little stronger

That's why I had to break mine down into 60 second sets. I did do the full 90 seconds, but felt like my form was suffering to gut out the 90 seconds. I think I was able to do 120 seconds once in my attempts, and I know my form was completely compromised. I figured I'd rather do good form for 60 seconds, and do multiple sets, than try to gut out to the end with the full 5 minutes in a single set. I also have lower back issues, so it was prudent to stop trying to do the full time in one set. I will say that I was surprised that re-starting, that I could easily jump right into the 60 seconds, and might even be able to do 90 seconds for my sets soon to push myself a bit. But I have been doing some high core working out, so that may be helping too.
  • treecroz
    b3achy wrote: »

That's why I had to break mine down into 60 second sets. I did do the full 90 seconds, but felt like my form was suffering to gut out the 90 seconds. I think I was able to do 120 seconds once in my attempts, and I know my form was completely compromised. I figured I'd rather do good form for 60 seconds, and do multiple sets, than try to gut out to the end with the full 5 minutes in a single set. I also have lower back issues, so it was prudent to stop trying to do the full time in one set. I will say that I was surprised that re-starting, that I could easily jump right into the 60 seconds, and might even be able to do 90 seconds for my sets soon to push myself a bit. But I have been doing some high core working out, so that may be helping too.

Thank you so much, how long is your wait time between sets?
  • b3achy
    b3achy wrote: »

Thank you so much, how long is your wait time between sets?

Not much...just long enough to break, stretch, and get rid of the shakes. 10-15 seconds maybe? Haven't really timed it per se. Might be as long as 30 seconds or so. Sorry it's not a better answer. :/