Can you believe im still over 200lbs?

tiarajj08
tiarajj08 Posts: 82 Member
edited July 2016 in Success Stories
Hi! I have started this journey in '15qsa0xisykoh6.jpg this photo I was 273! Yes, I know I looked like miss piggy!
I knew I needed a change, so I started here and I love it! I make sure I count my calories everyday(just recently I messed up my year streak, but thats ok! Im back on it! I walk 3 to 5miles everyday and I take in about a gallon of water. I love cardio and spin classes! Honestly cardio is like my best friend5koi73ggkdru.jpg now... This picture I am 223! I do not understand why!?! I want to be 200lbs already. Alot of ppl think I am, but im not. I do clean eat it and I even started weights.. Though I really dont like weights(idk). Im just starting to feel defeated. So any advice? Would love friends! Add me on IG (fitgurl_wan2b) and on fitbit (tiaraellis08@yahoo.com) so you can see my regular routines and etc. I love meeting new ppl and just having the motivation and advice to reach my goals!

Replies

• Elaina291
    Elaina291 Posts: 87 Member
    edited July 2016
    Wow you don't look it at all. How tall are you? And congrats on the weight loss. You look great!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    You look great!
  • tiarajj08
    Elaina291 wrote: »
    Wow you don't look it at all. How tall are you? And congrats on the weight loss. You look great!

Thank you! I am 5'7...I think lol maybe 5'8
  • royboy969
    royboy969 Posts: 218 Member
    you can be that, you look good.. cardio is all I do.. It is slower but life changing,, keep it up
  • Elaina291
    tiarajj08 wrote: »

Oh ok. That's a bit above average height. That's why you probably don't look it. I wish I could be taller. I look like a oompa loompa at 200 :(
  • tiarajj08
    royboy969 wrote: »
    you can be that, you look good.. cardio is all I do.. It is slower but life changing,, keep it up

Thank you roy! I just thought I would have reached my goal by now
  • tiarajj08
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    You look great!

Thanks queen!
  • tiarajj08
    edited July 2016

Oh ok. That's a bit above average height. That's why you probably don't look it. I wish I could be taller. I look like a oompa loompa at 200 :(

Hmmm I didn't think about that. I just thought I would hit my goal by now. Dont give up! Keep going girl!
  • Elaina291

Hmmm I didn't think about that. I just thought I would hit my goal by now. Dont give up! Keep going girl!

Thanks. Yeah I am going to keep pushing regardless even though I feel like I will never reach goal. You keep pushing as well. Again you look great and you look like you don't have much more to go.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    You look really really good right now. I would drop the calories more as we tend to underestimate them.
  • tiarajj08
    Thank you guys so much! I want to be 200lb... But I'm also scared I still look weird. I will take heed to you guys advice
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Don't let that loser Discouragement trip you up when you're so close to success. Keep doing what brought you this far. You have lost weight, your TDEE has fallen. The food plan you had been successful with probably needs some tweaking, but that's just a small tweak. You can do it and you know you can.
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Stick with it! The number on the scale may not change but your body changes as you burn fat and gain muscle.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Good for you, you look amazing!
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    I think you look amazing. Im just as tall as you and i looked way bigger than you do now when i was 175lbs you obviously carry it in good parts of your body. Dont always worry about the scale. Check how your clothes are fitting and how you feel when you look in the mirror and at photos. And start using a measuring tape to measure yourself. You can get smaller without the scale moving.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    I think you look very nice. Who cares what the scale says?! Really. Let's think about this - how would anyone ever know what any of us weigh unless we tell them? @ninerbuff always says- unless you walk around with a scale attached to your back to broadcast your weight to the world, then who would ever know anyway?
    You look great, so don't put so much stock into the scale number. Instead track other victories like how you look in the mirror, measurements and so on. If your happy with how you look then who really cares about the scale anyway? Keep on doing you and forget about the scale number.
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    You look great! Don't lose your motivation! Being able to lose 50 Lbs is amazing! You are making great progress! I totally understand feeling defeated, when I reached 10 lbs lost I was SUPER excited *but* when I reached 20 lbs lost I was unable to celebrate it felt unreal in a bad way, I am not sure how to explain the feeling. Now that I have reached 35 lbs lost I have that excitement back. It is like a roller coaster of emotions! Just keep going! It is a long ride but you know you will be happy when you reach your goal!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    I think you are gorgeous! I know the scale can be a pain, but numbers aside, you are absolutely beautiful. :)
  • tiarajj08
    You guys are about to make me cry! I really do hate the scale! It will crush your heart! I really am going to throw it away lol thank you all so much for your kind words
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!