evenings

I go to the gym every morning and treadmill for 30 min. the things to help tone for another 30 min and then go to work but the evenings are so hard to stay good on the diet. anyone have any ideas to help?

Replies

• lgsprs
    lgsprs Posts: 43 Member
    I go to the gym every morning and treadmill for 30 min. the things to help tone for another 30 min and then go to work but the evenings are so hard to stay good on the diet. anyone have any ideas to help?
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Try things to keep your hands busy like knitting or crocheting. I also drink a pot of decaf tea at night. I'm so full of water that I don't want too much after dinner.:smile:
  • For whatever reason, evening are a difficult time for me as well (especially after 7pm). I haven't really found anything that works for me...although some nights I drink a cup of diet hot cocoa (swiss miss - 25 calories) & that helps curb my sweet tooth.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I go for sweet fruit like clementines and cherries....they feel like desset to me....and sometimes jello but late night eating used to be my thing! sigh....I think exercising after dinner is helping me a lot I used to work out in the early morning and by night I was starving.....maybe its because after you work out you have a burst of energy and aren't so hungry...I'm clueless why but its been helping....

and I totally feel for you...you both! its not fun fighting late night hunger...because its real! sigh!

best of luck...try low cal, high water content like fruits and veggies though! (good fiber too!)
    :flowerforyou:
    Ali