One for the pets!

Replies

• rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
    The Bernese Mountain dog his name is Rocky and the Husky he is Cody , and I have 2 turtles, Mr. Spot and Mrs Dot
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    I have a variety of pets...

IMG_3947.jpg

Two goldendoodles, Jeb and Farrah. They're from different litters and born a week apart. I got Farrah to be a running partner and they both run with me when it's not too hot, but they have such wonderful personalities that my goal is for them to become therapy dogs.

IMG_4039.jpg

My mini dachshund, Schatzi. She's very sweet, but she barks at everything.

IMG_4382.jpg

My kitten, Lucky. This pic is from when she was much younger. She's about 4 months now. We found her one morning when she jumped out of the wheel well of our van. She was about 4 weeks old and in fairly bad shape. After a visit to the vet and lots of kitten milk replacer and food, she's now about 4 or 5 lbs and looks like a sleek panther. I think she thinks she's a dog, too, because she hangs out with them.

IMG_2819.jpg

My Quaker parrot, Yoshi. He's awesome and likes to talk and make noise with his toys.
  • grannynot
    grannynot Posts: 146 Member
    klkarlen wrote: »
    @grannynot those are some adorable dogs, do the aussie/poodles shed or need regular grooming?

Yes, they need to be groomed (clipped) because they do NOT shed, and that poodle-y fur tends to mat easily.

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    My pretty Gibbs, 8 years old rescue.

ojql8pu2mhtm.jpeg
    Ggit0c8m59s86.jpeg
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 494 Member
    My beautiful cat Chloedyb651v7p5l1.jpeg
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Well i'v got 2 horses, 2 dogs, 3 lizards and about 50 rabbits lol
    nuqqabaw5nja.jpeg
    e9a0cb8jbnj5.png
    y3fm6tq1xs2n.png
    gydjw7wqgw0r.png
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    z3fvg1ereu9g.jpg

My 2 cats, brother n sister and they love snuggling up together, they even hug each other lol
  • kate141987
    kate141987 wrote: »
    z3fvg1ereu9g.jpg

My 2 cats, brother n sister and they love snuggling up together, they even hug each other lol

Ugh my heart just exploded! <3<3

They make my heart explode all the time with their antics so super cute so glad I got the two of them they seem to love each other lol
  • 87sid
    87sid Posts: 67 Member
    70r3gq3xfdu1.jpg
    Vance aka Vanny or Fat Boy
    h4sg5wkxvvo0.jpg
    Skeds aka Sketti, destroyer of my plastic drop cloths
    gc970vayiurh.jpg
    Lucy aka Lucille, Tito, Lucita (real name: Lucifer) She is a B to the other animals
  • kate141987
    z3fvg1ereu9g.jpg

Ugh my heart just exploded! <3<3

They make my heart explode all the time with their antics so super cute so glad I got the two of them they seem to love each other lol

@kate141987 mine are the same way..I posted a pic of them on the first page of this thread. They are brother and sister as well.

I had a look they're lovely it's amazing how well sibling cats get on, but introduce a new cat and all hell breaks loose. I had to take my 18 yr old cat to my house when my mum passed, I'd left my cat when I moved out cos she was old. Didn't want to cause her disruption. Think the kittens were more curious but olly the 18 yr old hated them lol
  • kate141987
    12pzlxr1cpxy.jpg

Denver making himself quite comfortable sittin on the couch lol