Omg, I'm doing it!!

siriusciel
siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
I have lost 10lbs in 4.5 weeks. I am just thrilled. I have never done this good or kept with something like this for this long.. and now that I am down 10lbs.. I so motivated to see that scale go down & down, week after week.. :noway:

It has been over 3 years since I have been at the weight I am now.. .. and I plan to blow that out of the water!! :laugh:

Replies

• siriusciel
    I have lost 10lbs in 4.5 weeks. I am just thrilled. I have never done this good or kept with something like this for this long.. and now that I am down 10lbs.. I so motivated to see that scale go down & down, week after week.. :noway:

It has been over 3 years since I have been at the weight I am now.. .. and I plan to blow that out of the water!! :laugh:
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Congrats!!!! Good for you!!! Keep it comin'! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Way to go! Keep up the great work and attitude!
  • Hanna1983
    Hanna1983 Posts: 251
    fantastic ! :flowerforyou:

keep going!

H
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    That is great...keep up the good work!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    You gave me a big smile this morning! I'm so happy for you. I just reached my high-school weight today... OK, OK, I was fat then too, but an accomplishment nonetheless.
  • Way to go!! That is awesome. Keep up the good work & maintain your great attitude.
  • Great Job Just think how happy you will be in 4 more weekes.. Keep it up you can do it.

Lizzygirl
  • nancyl3
    nancyl3 Posts: 36
    Congrats!!!! Thats great you have given me something to look forward to. I am just like you never sticking it out getting very discouraged. But I reading how happy you are makes me not want to give up. Thank you:smile:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    VERY WELL DONE :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: having started your journey you have proven to yourself that it is possible :tongue:

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"
  • siriusciel
    Thank you everyone, so much for all your support. You guys are the reason I sign on and keep up with this so well.. you motivate me to stay on track and do it right this time!

I can say with consistency, working out more, drinking water :drinker: , and eating right.. it is ALL paying off!! Now is our time to do this.. get healthy and take care of ourselves!!!

If I can do it, you can do it.. believe me.. I am amazed at how well I am doing and keeping with it.. and now with 10lbs gone, the last thing I want to do is sabotage that.. it gives me more steam to keep going in the right direction!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    way to go, keep up the great work, you can do it.
  • siriusciel
    thank you so much, it is really motivating every day to chat and come to these boards.. keeps me going strong!
  • siriusciel
    thank you so much, it is really motivating every day to chat and come to these boards.. keeps me going strong!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Hi-five. way to go.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Woohoooo! Congrats to you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Great Job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!