340 to 189 Naturally. Or Maybe UNnaturally. Pics.

Replies

• fatgiraffe2
    fatgiraffe2 Posts: 73 Member
    Amazing work, truly inspirational! I'm really sorry for your loss though <3
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Wow
  • CrabbyCancerMama
    CrabbyCancerMama Posts: 95 Member
    tears came to my eyes when reading about your dog, we lost ours may 13th. it's one of the hardest things to go through. congratulations on your accomplishments losing weight and keeping it off, it is SO HATE. your story is truly touching, wishing u continued success and blessings
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Congrats on your loss, and sympathy for the other losses. You completely nailed for me something I have been feeling, and haven't been able to put into words: "Even if you really love yourself and love the way you look, you might miss your old coping mechanisms of binging." I do miss that coping mechanism. But I've been doing my best to substitute exercise for it, and it does help. And you are completely rocking that outfit in the last pic!
  • markdolanmoore
    markdolanmoore Posts: 19 Member
    You look great, and should be very proud. wish you the best.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Amazing transformation! I'm sure some people didn't recognise you straight after!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    awesome work. Inspirational writing style as well. Dig the honesty and perspectives as spelled out.
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    I liked your story. Well done on the weight loss!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Rock that Black Leather, Sister!

I could totally relate to your post. Travelling at 367 was a nightmare. It's much easier now - although I have a way to go before I can rock the black leather dress.

I have to say, I don't feel like a traitor... I feel like I am finding the person that I always was, inside.

My condolences on your pup.

Re
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Congratulations. You look amazing. :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Great job keep up the good work
  • girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! I'm really sorry for your other losses. There's a lot of truth and honesty in your story - but it sounds like your huge achievement has been overshadowed with sadness. I hope you can enjoy your weight loss and find greater happiness in all the other areas of your life too. You deserve it and you look great! Best wishes.... I have my fingers crossed for you x
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Well done! Love your post and your story. Thanks for sharing!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Way to go! What an inspiration and the honesty deserves two thumbs up! Keep it up!
  • z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    2. Travelling won't be as hard but it will still suck. Your skin won't be as tight and you will be aware of it when you put on a swimsuit. You might decide to say "screw it" and wear the swimsuit anyway.

Loose skin is the story of success, dont hate or hide your success.
    Say positive things about yourself every day. I promise you, you will connect, love and respect the new "you"

• bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    I can't imagine coming home and finding your dog had passed away. Totally makes me tear up. It must have been a very hard time. Thank you for sharing a part of your journey.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Awesome job and you look awesome!! You're right, it's not easy, but if we find it in ourselves to stick with it, we can accomplish what you have!
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats on your achievement
  • angieward39
    angieward39 Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you all! Much appreciated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!